Quantcast Show Posts - Clark Club Calves

Sponsors



Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Clark Club Calves

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 17
1
The Big Show / Re: Where have all the readers/posters gone?
« on: January 22, 2019, 08:58:29 AM »
I stop by once in a while to have a read haven't logged in for a long time.

2
The Big Show / Re: Changing gears and changing direction
« on: July 21, 2017, 02:21:16 PM »
Good Luck Grant and Chris it will be a once in a life time sale.  (clapping)

3
The Big Show / Re: Werning top selling bull
« on: February 16, 2017, 09:14:08 AM »
Double Bar D bought him.

4
The Sire of this bull is Jack what is his pedigree and is there pictures of him?

https://youtu.be/UF15qmZ_YVE

5
The Big Show / 0
« on: September 23, 2015, 08:47:23 AM »
0

6
The Big Show / Re: Cool Mab calf
« on: April 25, 2015, 09:10:01 PM »
We have one too. They would make a good pair
 

7
The Big Show / Cow Choking on Placenta
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:03:39 PM »
Has anyone had a cow choke on her Placenta?  We try and remove it when ever we can but we can not be there all the time. We had one cow die on us a few days after she calved. She was up and eating after she calved everything looked good.  We found placenta in her throat.  Could she have choked on it when she was binning up her cud?

8
It finally warmed up a little so that we could get some pictures of our new herd sire "Sergeant At Arms".  We just did some rough clipping and blew him out after power misting him.
Sire Man Among Boys
Dam Wazn't Me
DOB March 1, 2014
WT 1330 lbs March 9, 2015 at time of picturing

9
The Big Show / IVF Embryos TH X TH
« on: January 16, 2015, 11:55:08 AM »
I see that they are selling IVF embryos mating one TH carrier to another TH carrier.  Can they pick out the embryos that are affected by TH and leave the carriers?

10
The Big Show / Clark Club Calves Agribition Show String
« on: November 18, 2014, 10:03:56 PM »
It is that time of year again and we are getting cattle ready for Canadian Western Agribition. 
First picture  I-67 x Highliner Steer aka Kevin CWA tag 649
Second picture I-67 X Monopoly Steer aka Stuart CWA tag 650
Third Picture I-67 X Monopoly/Who Made Who Steer aka Bob CWA tag 652
Four Pic Just keeping warm
Fifth Pic how we named them

11
Here is an update to this post that I put on earlier. http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/the-big-show/keep-as-a-bull-or-steer-him/msg403024/#msg403024

He is growing well and is starting to put on some hair even in some of the hottest days.  He is a Man Among Boys x Wazn't Me.

12
The Big Show / Re: Steer Declare by Date
« on: July 31, 2014, 05:26:26 PM »
I think that some people do not want kids to buy steers that have been through a show.  If they think that this is going to stop people from buying steers I do not think it will work.  People that buy steers will have to just buy them earlier.

13
The Big Show / Steer Declare by Date
« on: July 30, 2014, 08:26:40 PM »
I am hearing that some 4-H clubs and Regional shows are putting in rules that 4-Her's have to own (declare) their steers before the end of September for June July shows.  When I was in 4-H we had to declare our steers at the end of December.  What are you local rules?  This is in Canada so any Canadians out there let me know what your declare date is.  We have some prospect sales in November like Canadian Western Agribition will this start to cut into our buyers?

14
The Big Show / ProFarm Panels
« on: July 11, 2014, 04:03:58 PM »
Has any one bought this type of Livestock Equipment made in China?   There always is some for sale at Ritchie Bros Auctions all over North America.  They are unused in the auction ad. Do they just dump panels and gates on to the market? Here is their web site http://www.profarmmanufacturing.com

15
The Big Show / Re: Burger Ad
« on: June 27, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »
Actually it is 51% the picture is a little blurry but same idea what is the other 49%? 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Powered by EzPortal

SteerPlanet Designed Websites

SteerPlanet Designed Websites

Steer Planet Classifieds & Auctions

Breeder Directory