Free 4 All & Buddy Love

Help Support Steer Planet:

DCC_Cattle

Has anyone had any calves out of these two shorthorn sires? I saw a couple Free 4 All calf pics last fall that looked pretty cool. Wondering what experience others have had with them.

Thanks  :)

mark tenenbaum

Had 2 Free For Alls:-one hiefer will be posted at her first show on here by My Kids Love Shorthorns*Mark Sims and his kids)-she was 83 ponds at birth. Heres a blown up cell picture of  a March bull out in the lot in November-78 pounds-out of my Cumberland doner. His dam isnt bred like anything:-Echo Dale Top DraftX Studly, she was the 4th high shorthorn of 1999 @ 6 months. This calf really needs to be out-if he keeps developing.Funky cell phone rear pic of the hiefer-2 weeks out of the field and a 750 mile ride from KS-to Sims in souheastern Indiana,and as a caf on grass before she ever saw  feed O0

Attachments

• freeforalls009.jpg
    freeforalls009.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 329
  • freeforalls007.jpg
    freeforalls007.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 8-20-10 013.JPG
    8-20-10 013.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 338

mark tenenbaum

FREE FOR ALL I MADE A POINT OF RECOMMENDING HIM WELL AFTER A POMPOUS BREEDER told me that I would never register a Shorthorn again because I dared to ask where the pittance of  $ was that  I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE after giving up some pretty expensive embryos. I needed to GET MY COWS BRED IT WAS DO OR DIE. And i"m  still here.NOW THAT HES NO LONGER ON THE RADAR I  think credit should be due to Free For All and his mother, and full sister. If a couple decent calves (one of which became a pretty useful sire) Could COME OUT OF MY CATTLE-THINK of the calves that could have emanated from "the better cattle" O0