Great set of calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

chappy

Just want to tell everyone that these calves look even better in person.  If you are looking for a serious steer or Heifer prospect this is a place you need to visit. 

sf

All the calves are clipped up now and look great. They are ready to be viewed. They all will be started at $1000 and bid off on feb 28 view my website for more info. www.schwabfarms.com

sf

Baldy is lot 10 and he is out of all aboard and out of a meyer cow. The heifers are all sept thru Nov. they are out of wave and smooth sailing. Trust me the cattle are way better in person.

sf

Catalog is at the bottom of the sale page. Videos and bid info is coming in the next few days. The calves look so good. If you are serious about finding good cattle go look at anyone who has calves for sale then come look at these cattle. It is very easy to see the quality in this set and they are very deep.

sf

Some videos are up and more are coming in the next few days, every lot will be on video. Current bids are also posted.

TMJ Show Cattle

All you people looking for calves in the South or Southwest need to go look at these calves. I'm 99% sure where alot of these calves came from and I seen them on their mothers. They were the crem dela crem for sure. You should see their momma's!! I can only imagine how they must look all clipped up. Yes, there is one in the barn around these parts too!!  Hope you have a great sale.

sf

Thank you for those kiind words all the calves came from Greg Kroupa. There are alot of top traders with very good calves that they will sell for all they can. I am a much smaller operation that is just trying to get to the next level and hope good cattle will take me there. Since I dont have the big name behind me I would think that alot of people who want to feed top cattle for cheaper prices would give me a try.

TMJ Show Cattle

You my friend, have just earned my sincerest respect. Yes, I thought they came from Greg. I was out to his sale and got to spend some quality time with he and his cows. There are still some good heifers left in the pasture as of 3 weeks ago. He told me you got the cream of the crop except for 3 head that Kris Black had spoken for.Send me a personal e-mail address and I will give you a name and number for a possible customer in Oklahoma. Send to [email protected]

sf

We have several calves for sale private treaty. We also have a few really good december calves.

steer-guy

chambero said:
How did your sale go?  Did you get your best ones to good homes?

I had heard it went good for him. Friend of mine had bids on some but couldn't touch them. Must have been some really nice calves in it.

Latest posts