Hunter's Action Trackchair gofundme

Help Support Steer Planet:

tkeefe

Hunter and his family are personal friends of mine. Just wondering if anyone out in the showpig community would like to help him get this track chair so he can show his pigs by himself.

https://www.gofundme.com/dus5syw4

Hunter is our 11 year old son who has Cerebral Palsy. He has been a patient of Shriners Hospital for Children in Erie, PA since he was 22 months old. At two years old he received his independence...his first manual wheelchair with dinner plate size wheels in front so he could get around on his own! Finally he could chase his big brother Brendan.

He continues to follow his big brother! This will be his third year showing hogs for Chautauqua County 4-H, his brother began showing two years earlier! Hunter also enjoys being outdoors, going to soccer and baseball games to support Brendan's teams. But most recently, Hunter expressed interest in joining Brendan and his dad when they go hunting and trapping.

While Hunter still ambulates himself in a manual chair, it's clearly not ideal for outdoor uneven terrain and show rings. Please help give Hunter another level of independence by helping fund our purchase of a track chair so that his hog showing and outdoor adventures can go beyond his imagination!!!

Chautauqua County Fair is the last week of July...help us get his chair before then to get him and his hogs used to it! As his mom, I cannot wait to see him show independently -- something he's not been able to do yet! He lights up a room, a show ring, and can brighten anyone's greyest of days. I assure you, if you can help us meet this goal, there won't be a dry eye in the Hog Barn at Chautauqua County Fairgrounds this summer!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

tkeefe

Hunter would like to say, "Good morning and thank you to everyone supporting my GoFundMe campaign!" It's pajama day. How many of us WISH we could go to work today in pajamas???? I do!!!

Attachments

• Hunter.jpg
    Hunter.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 879