ISO spring sleeper steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gizmo

I have shown cattle all my life and now my kids are showing. I’m not going to buy a fancy calf from a steer trader for way more than it’s worth. My kids buy their own steer and sale it at the final show in October. This is a 4-h project that builds responsibility and a nest egg for collage or start to life. With that said I’m looking for a competitive steer that may be still out in the pasture not halter broke. I’m not looking for anything crazy or high headed life is too short to deal with that. April or March born.

I purchased my grand champion off this site 21 years ago and I can’t for the life of me remember the farm name. But they had a few club calves born and raised on their farm and priced fairly. I believe they were in Missouri but don’t remember for sure.

So if anyone has anything I would love to talk to you. Private treaty only no online sales.

Gizmo

Breed don’t really matter to me. Normally I’m doing angus/main cross but I’m open to most breeds. Looking for them to finish in the 1350 weight range.

mark tenenbaum

Jim Compton in Iowa has produced some big time champions he has some of the best Shorthorns in the country but also x breds black and char colored hes having a sale tommorrow BUT HES GOT A BUNCH TO SELL PRIVATE TREATY and they will be reasonable. Some of them turn out to be pretty big winners too. HERES A LINK AND THIS IS NOT ALL OF THEM BY ANY MEANS https://www.sconlinesales.com/Bids/AuctionsListing/34278

Jodie

We have a really nice set of calves this year. We purchased the full sib to We Need More from Adam Pryor and he did a nice job. We are in NE part of Nebraska and sell private treaty FCFS. Message me for more information if you would like!