let me know what you think please~

Help Support Steer Planet:

hannahbanana

this is my steer for the Bloomsburg fair  this fair is the end of september begining of october. he isnt set up here or he head up..but let me know thanks!

sorry, the picture is below
like a few posts down.

flacowman

he looks decent even though he isn't set up.  I'll hazard a guess that he seems fairly clean fronted and wide from those back feet.  they are wide apart without being splayed out so i think he's reasonably think.  a nice county calf

katie_k

the picture is a little blurry but from what i can tell he is long and fairly thick, with some power and quite a bit of hair. Nice steer for the fair

PaFFA Proud

hes a good looking steer, great topline goes well into his pins. He also has good muscling. However a better pic of him set up or tied would help us out better here on SP ;D ;)

hannahbanana

PaFFA Proud said:
hes a good looking steer, great topline goes well into his pins. He also has good muscling. However a better pic of him set up or tied would help us out better here on SP ;D ;)

yeah i know brittany lol ill get on that lol

hannahbanana

Shorthorn Girl said:
the picture is a little blurry but from what i can tell he is long and fairly thick, with some power and quite a bit of hair. Nice steer for the fair

yeah i know it was  off my phone. thank you

hannahbanana

flacowman said:
he looks decent even though he isn't set up.  I'll hazard a guess that he seems fairly clean fronted and wide from those back feet.  they are wide apart without being splayed out so i think he's reasonably think.  a nice county calf

thank you..when he is set up, ive heard he is very styleish

Diamond

really hard to judge of the photo...seems like a decent steer, I would like to add a notch more bone.

LittleHeifer

He looks like a nice steer. Good topline. good hair. good volume. I'd like to see more depth and muscle. He looks clean fronted. but from the pic it looks like he may slope off in the rear. Try and get a good rear photo so we can see width slope etc
Little Heifer (angel)

hannahbanana

LittleHeifer said:
He looks like a nice steer. Good topline. good hair. good volume. I'd like to see more depth and muscle. He looks clean fronted. but from the pic it looks like he may slope off in the rear. Try and get a good rear photo so we can see width slope etc
Little Heifer (angel)

i will try tonight and post it later tonight..thanks

Latest posts