Looking for a Market Heifer prospect...........

Help Support Steer Planet:

Belties R Us

Unfortunately didn't get the heifer we wanted bought at our fair sale. So I am looking for a powerful market heifer prospect for a 2014 county fair. Breed isn't too important. Price $2,000 or under, less is better. Will buy young, green calves. Still want this heifer's structure to be suitable for breeding so we can have a show steer mama. Located in Ohio but may travel a little for the right heifer and price.  Prefer to buy outright not through a sale. Thanks!

mlk32

I have a Monopoly heifer out of a Rowe Peerless/Angus cow for sale.  She has been shown by our son at the just concluded Wood County Fair which means we are in Bowling Green, Ohio.  PM if you are interested or want photos. 

CRS

Try Barkers in Sidney, they have some really nice one's out of really good cows and Pandemic, who they leased from Dunk last summer.

marsh

I have a Believe in Me X Meyer 734 X Rowe 42FJ that was weaned a little over a week ago.  She is black and white, powerful, and will make a great steer Mommy.  I would move her as is for $2,000 soon, before I put a lot of feed and time in her.  She has not been haltered yet, but I am combing on her in the pen and rubbing her with a show stick with no problems.  Please PM for more information.  Located in Seymour, IN. 

bryan6807

Have a Heat Seeker x Ali heifer that would make a flashy market heifer and then a great cow. priced to move. located in Michigan