Smokin’ Bob heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Willow2007

I’ve got a Smokin’ Bob daughter, she’s a show heifer, and I need a low birthweight bull to breed her to, if possible sexed semen available as I’d like another show heifer out of her, she’s roughly 2% chi, 11% Angus, 3% Maine ands got some Limm further down the line, I’d like to up the chi percentage. She’s real steery, and will pass that on, so I’d like a more feminine bull to go with, any recommendations? I’ll attach a photo of her for reference.

Attachments

• 97B25F3F-4F9B-4CD7-88EF-EB0AD21D6FBF.jpeg
    97B25F3F-4F9B-4CD7-88EF-EB0AD21D6FBF.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 10

mark tenenbaum

MY picks:Sweet Willy or I 80 Chi influence: I 67, Minn Moving Forward, Card Linebacker If I owned her it would be a CE Roan or white Shorthorn like Purple Haze or CSF Evolution (we have a son with Hiefer plus collected semen-Hes white and we calved one first calf heifer from him fine, his full bro has also sired a bunch of low bws for 4 years) OR-one of the sons of the Harrietta cow. Fair Yetti is out of a Harrietta related cow and sired by Smokin Bob-And hes very colored.

Last edited:

CRS

You could use our bull Sublime. He’s 3/8 Maine and 12.77 Chi so all will be registerable as Chi. We’ve used him on heifers with success. He throws power, extension and cleans up a front end. He’s linebred Who da Man with a shot of Whiskey. He’s also defect free.