1 year old Reg Monopoly Heifer sold

Help Support Steer Planet:

steer-guy

Gerard said:
Gerard said:
where do you get that the current bid is 1000 so what would you like to do
and you must have not been to the sale barn in the last few weeks. 8 weights are 99 adv for black calves been their and got it. and 1200 steer was 89

kind of an arrogant fella.... Anyway, you start talking market values but the weight of your heifer was never stated. The person that bid $500 was just "starting" it off. As far as bids being pm'd, that's not very good since your selling her as "best offer". Bids should be viewable to everyone.

Gerard

steer-guy said:
Gerard said:
Gerard said:
and you must have not been to the sale barn in the last few weeks. 8 weights are 99 adv for black calves been their and got it. and 1200 steer was 89

kind of an arrogant fella.... Anyway, you start talking market values but the weight of your heifer was never stated. The person that bid $500 was just "starting" it off. As far as bids being pm'd, that's not very good since your selling her as "best offer". Bids should be viewable to everyone.
Make you bid or not I don't care for any bull , got plenty of that in the paster. And i have seen you all say just the opposite to people about pm so make up you minds , if you don't want to bid
keep your negative input to your self

steer-guy

this isn't a legitimate "best offer" sale....... Thank you, only speaking for myself, I wont be "bidding".

NHR

Gerard said:
steer-guy said:
Gerard said:
Gerard said:

Make you bid or not I don't care for any bull , got plenty of that in the paster. And i have seen you all say just the opposite to people about pm so make up you minds , if you don't want to bid
keep your negative input to your self

I dont recall any bid offs where the bidders are kept secret via pm. I believe it is time for the moderators to remove this thread!

steer-guy

When was the picture taken vs. the video? Or, is the picture the same heifer? Just one has an ear tag and other does not.

Gerard

steer-guy said:
this isn't a legitimate "best offer" sale....... Thank you, only speaking for myself, I wont be "bidding".
Well find someone else to blow up , their needs to be a few less mean people on this sight. Their is always several people that make a mountain out of a mole hill , I am not a calf Jockey and take it or leave it , I am just a parrent trying to help his children with their show projects.

Gerard

NHR said:
Bidders BEWARE!!! You are bidding against ghost bidders!!!
We will see when you try to sale anything of yours do you wish for so much hot air

PLKR

I see no reason to remove this thread....it is great entertainment! ;D ;D   As for the "market price" of the heifer--I kinda doubt a single, haired-up clubby heifer would bring $1/lb. at most sale barns. That's not to say this heifer is only worth market price, but maybe you should have stated a minimum floor price necessary to buy the heifer and go from there.....

NHR

Gerard said:
NHR said:
Bidders BEWARE!!! You are bidding against ghost bidders!!!
We will see when you try to sale anything of yours do you wish for so much hot air

Actually I sell quite a few animals. I state the price up front and answer any questions. I do not do fake bid offs to get to a certain price. My price is always in the open and the first person to pay the price that I state in the open is the person who gets the animal.

Good Luck!

NHR

PLKR said:
I see no reason to remove this thread....it is great entertainment! ;D ;D   As for the "market price" of the heifer--I kinda doubt a single, haired-up clubby heifer would bring $1/lb. at most sale barns. That's not to say this heifer is only worth market price, but maybe you should have stated a minimum floor price necessary to buy the heifer and go from there.....

I know it is great entertainment, I am having way to much fun with this one. Must be all the iced tea I drank today.  (lol)

NHR

steer-guy said:
i'm staying at $501.00....

$500 is the only actual bid i've seen so far.

Well I am bidding in Pesos so if you are bidding in dollars then you are winning.

Okay I will go with $502 in US Dollars

Gerard

PLKR said:
Yes ,
that all sounds good but their are a lot of people that just thought out numbers and never show up with the cash , no bull my drop dead min is 900 take it or leave it cash.

steer-guy

i was fixen to go $502.50...

But, now that we see the reserve of $900, that's a good starting point...

PLKR

Gerard said:
PLKR said:
Yes ,
that all sounds good but their are a lot of people that just thought out numbers and never show up with the cash , no bull my drop dead min is 900 take it or leave it cash.
See, now there you go---we're makin' progress now!

NHR

Gerard said:
PLKR said:
Yes ,

Ok, so the minimum is $900 that is all we were asking for so we know where to start, see that was easier. So if I bid $900 or more am I in the lead or is there a $1000 bid out there somewhere? By the way when I bid a price I pay the price! Now I will go back and look at the video and photos and determine if I want to spend that much on her.

Gerard

NHR said:
Gerard said:
PLKR said:
Yes ,

Ok, so the minimum is $900 that is all we were asking for so we know where to start, see that was easier. So if I bid $900 or more am I in the lead or is there a $1000 bid out there somewhere? By the way when I bid a price I pay the price! Now I will go back and look at the video and photos and determine if I want to spend that much on her.

Sorry I have had bad luck with Steer plannet  that sound good

herefordfootball

Gerard said:
NHR said:
$500 to get it started
that will cover her feed bill for a month!!!!

You wanted and opening offer and he gave it to you. Dont go criticizing him for that. You didnt put a minimum bid on her, so I'd say 500 is a fair opening bid. Nice heifer by the way, hope she gets a good home.