10 REASONS YOU KNOW YOU SHOW CATTLE

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dusty

Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
How bout when you're sitting on the showbox with your brother and a woman walks by and immediately to start talking about the things you would "fix" about her..   Yeah ladies, guys do that.......

Coming from one of these "women" that you would probably analyze, I think this is really cute!  I do this too, especially at large public outings...but with all kinds of people.

You got pretty good hooks and pins?? LOL

Yeah, a good lower quarter really... ;).  So ive been told...many times.

So would you be market or breeding????

Bawndoh

"When you can talk casually about cervixes, semen, and uterus' like they are hands, dogs, and trucks."

People think were crazy because we know bovine reproduction better than human.

Bawndoh

Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
How bout when you're sitting on the showbox with your brother and a woman walks by and immediately to start talking about the things you would "fix" about her..   Yeah ladies, guys do that.......

Coming from one of these "women" that you would probably analyze, I think this is really cute!  I do this too, especially at large public outings...but with all kinds of people.

Hmm...are you hitting on me on SP??  Ha Ha.  Just poking fun.
I think I would be good for both really.  I have excellent structure, natural thickness, refinement, and I stride out well.  Thats about as far as Im going on that topic.........
I think a lot of us would make better cattle than people.

amss101

How about when your daughter has her 4th grade field trip to a one room school house for a day and the teacher asks who churned the butter that morning and kids reply...then she asked if they fed the livestock and your kid answers-yeah, but we were running late because the steer wouldn't walk very well this morning.

simtal

heres some personal experience here.  Getting in trouble at school for drawing a bull, anatomically correct.

Dusty

Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:

Hmm...are you hitting on me on SP??  Ha Ha.  Just poking fun.
I think I would be good for both really.  I have excellent structure, natural thickness, refinement, and I stride out well.  Thats about as far as Im going on that topic.........
I think a lot of us would make better cattle than people.

What if I was??? You got to admit it was a pretty good line.... LOL
You could post pictures and we'll let you know what we think.... :)

ba

or when you have to warn the teachers because of the week end activities {wife is a teacher to}

Bawndoh

Dont mean to use the lords name...but Jesus...
Im flattered though.  You would have to check in with the significant other and see if he thinks its appropriate.  You know, we may get in trouble for this on SP.  :D

Dusty

Bawndoh said:
Im flattered though.  You would have to check in with the significant other and see if he thinks its appropriate.  You know, we may get in trouble for this on SP.   :D

Well, run it by him and let us know...  I'm sure he won't care...  And, if he never checks steerplanet he'll never know.....

Bawndoh

Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:
Im flattered though.  You would have to check in with the significant other and see if he thinks its appropriate.  You know, we may get in trouble for this on SP.   :D

Well, run it by him and let us know...  I'm sure he won't care...  And, if he never checks steerplanet he'll never know.....

He'll never know.

Dusty

Bawndoh said:
Dusty said:
Bawndoh said:

He'll never know.

I guess its up to you then.  But, I don't see any harm

red

when your barn is cleaner than your house.
When you can say that you met Mr or Mrs Right at a show.
When you get & give show epuipment for special days.
When you bring out a cot to the barn because a cow is having an extra long time calving
When almost all your T shirts have a calf or cattle logo on them
when you walk harvested fields for ears of corn for your babies.
when you check the cows in good church clothes & heels.

Red

Dusty

When you've got to be home by 6am cuz you have to put the calves in.....

Steer Boy 101

aint there certien webcites for dateing lol but yep some ppl give weird looks when u judge em as cattle actualy  i think i caused a break up cuz of it but hey me and my buddy thougght it was funny (he did at the time) lol

amss101

Good one with the church heels...mine is school shoes, me and the kids.  Or when your daughter has to go straight to the bathroom when we get to school to clean off her backpack because she didn't watch where she through it down in the mad rush to get the feed pans out before we race off to school.

Latest posts