100 uses for a scotch comb

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

Last night, I discovered a new use for my plastic scotch comb. I had to back some feed into the barn, and my driver side window was covered in ice. So, I flipped my comb over and used the flat side to scrape my winder clean. Worked pretty slick. Any other uses for these combs besides cattle?

GoWyo

Any uses for them after the teeth fall out? I guess then can still be an ice scraper.

MYT Farms

GoWyo said:
Any uses for them after the teeth fall out? I guess then can still be an ice scraper.

I reckon. Sort of discovered this one by accident. Oh, and the metal ones are very handy for cleaning finger nails.

MYT Farms

Two more very useful suggestions. Actually, last year at fair I was pressed for time, so I grabbed some pink oil and my scotch comb and made one heck of a nice hair do. Mom was not impressed.  ;D

NSF

metal ones can be used as a bottle opener in a pinch.

KCK

Use the handles to hold two panels together.
Back scratcher
Getting the tops off of cans. I wrestle with them some times:)
Open cd cases, bags of feed, shavings.
Use them to work the crap off your jeans before pretreating them.
Leveling feed in a scoop or can
(I can keep going.....)
And the always handy paper weight! heehee

Ohioteerchick

MYT Farms said:
Two more very useful suggestions. Actually, last year at fair I was pressed for time, so I grabbed some pink oil and my scotch comb and made one heck of a nice hair do. Mom was not impressed.  ;D
There was a kid at our fair, that after the show put show foam, a little bit of adhesive and some of my pink oil in his hair and spiked it all up with his scotch comb. It was a sticky mess but was funny

rtmcc

Poke air holes in the pickup seat so you get better "cooling effect."  LOL
Thank God the new leather seats are tougher than the old vinyl ones.

shortdawg

To clean crap off the calf's butt after it craps all over its butt right before you go in the show ring.

MotoMojo09

Ohiosteerchick said:
MYT Farms said:
There was a kid at our fair, that after the show put show foam, a little bit of adhesive and some of my pink oil in his hair and spiked it all up with his scotch comb. It was a sticky mess but was funny

HAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG LOL  ROFL!!!
last year there was this kid at our fair who completely covered his hair wit adhesive!!!  His hair was sooo sticky it was all white!! haha kinda the shape of jimmy neutron!!! HHAHAHA