12 puppies born yesterday anyone else ever had this ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

kyfarmgirl10

After lots of waiting our Aussie came a week early and had 12 puppies yesterday! we figured she was done with 6 then went and checked an hour later and their was 6 more wigglers... luckily everyone was happy healthy and fat feel bad for our poor girl as this is her first litter we knew she looked big but dang not 12 pups big. And the greatest thing is not a single runt in the litter everyone is happy and healthy 

Attachments

• keenie and puppies.jpg
    keenie and puppies.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 208
  • keene 003.JPG
    keene 003.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 201

Diamond

We had our GSD get lose with our bovier des flanders...12puppys with some really diff. Color, several grew up to be outstanding dogs.

justme

we had 11 corgi pups in a litter...poor tri mama looked like shamu.  Thank goodness the litter I had last week was only a litter of 7 (thumbsup)  Good luck! (dog)

DFSC

We raised toy aussies in the past and have had up to 6 in a litter. Your puppies look healthy and beautiful! All blue merles?

SlickTxMaine

Our Aussie got bred accidently by the neighbor's chocolate lab several years ago.  She had 13 beautiful pups!!  The ones that we have kept up with turned out to be excellent dogs.  I have an adorable pic of my 18 mo. old daughter sitting in a red wagon with all the pups--it's a great photo.