12 Years

Help Support Steer Planet:

renegade

I was doing a current event for my economics class and it was on the goverment setting new standards for cars (35 mpg or better...except big trucks) and all cars had to meet that standard by 2020. I was thinking about where would i be in 12 years. And then i thought about 12 years ago and where i am now.

12 years ago i was sitting in Mrs. Grays kindergarten class(the only class i ever had w/ my uncle...and we went to the same schools for 10 years) and i had a pony named taffy and i was riding POAs for a breeder and thinking to my self how great it would be to be a big kid like my other uncle, in high school. Then in the sixth grade i was sooo excited that i was half way there and i was sick of school ;D. And now i graduate in a little over a semester and i wonder where the time has gone. (pop)

In 12 years i dont know where i will be but i know i want to have finished college, have a huge herd of cattle and horses (of course with a large show string of each) and maybe even be an ag teacher/ffa advisor. Maybe i will be married /have kids maybe not, hopefully steer planet will still be here and i can post what im doing (lol). 

Where were you 12 years ago and where do you think you will be in 12 years. ???

Diamond

humm, I was 7 and my brother was 11,and it was the year befor I became inslaved to this exspencive hobby of mine...show cattle (cow)

I have to agree, the time flys, I remember having to stand on my tippi-toes to find stuff in the fridge, and when I was the youngest of everyone in 4-h. kinda sucks...

ShowStopper

renegade said:
I was doing a current event for my economics class and it was on the goverment setting new standards for cars (35 mpg or better...except big trucks) and all cars had to meet that standard by 2020. I was thinking about where would i be in 12 years. And then i thought about 12 years ago and where i am now.

12 years ago i was sitting in Mrs. Grays kindergarten class(the only class i ever had w/ my uncle...and we went to the same schools for 10 years) and i had a pony named taffy and i was riding POAs for a breeder and thinking to my self how great it would be to be a big kid like my other uncle, in high school. Then in the sixth grade i was sooo excited that i was half way there and i was sick of school ;D. And now i graduate in a little over a semester and i wonder where the time has gone. (pop)

In 12 years i dont know where i will be but i know i want to have finished college, have a huge herd of cattle and horses (of course with a large show string of each) and maybe even be an ag teacher/ffa advisor. Maybe i will be married /have kids maybe not, hopefully steer planet will still be here and i can post what im doing (lol). 

Where were you 12 years ago and where do you think you will be in 12 years. ???

I was in Mrs. Woodmans morning kindergarten class. Thought that I wanted to be an architect :eek: I now know how terribly wrong I was!! lol Now I am planning to head into the nursing field in college. I too wonder what happened to all the time. It seems like just yesterday when I was still a little kid just doing whatever!  (clapping)

Stihlpro

12 years ago I was envying those who got to eat lunch (sucking weight for my senior year of wrestling), wondering what I was going to do for college, and trying to find every excuse possible to be out hunting

12 years from now I hope to be taking my son (due in Feb) out hunting, continuing to raise cattle  (cow) and enjoying being a parent    (clapping)

shorthorns r us

1995 - college junior, five months married,  thought our springer spaniel pup was the greatest dog on earth, just got first pc, should've bought AOL stock.

2019 - the best way to make God laugh is to tell Him your plans.

Rocky Hill Simmental

1995- I was in 1st grade.  :D Its 1:09 right now, so I probably would have just came in from recess. I remember getting my orange cat, Simba, while I was in 1st grade. He was a good cat - he lived for a long time too. I remember we had a horned fleckvieh simmental bull back then too and he had just got 3 new heifers... a holstein, a red white face, and a grey speckled face. We just got rid of the holstein and red white face this year because they were getting old and we were running low on hay.  :( Wow, I didn't know I had that good of a memory.

2007- freshman in college, waiting to get out for Christmas break... I've now been raising cattle of my own for 5 years and PB simmental cattle for 2 years. :)

2019 - who knows?  ;D

Latest posts