2 yr. old short horn cow with bull calf and short horn heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steer Boy 101

I have a 2 yr old shorthorn cow with a Apendix red calf at side. the cow is a Man of WAr wich is a War horse sun. Calf is a Red angus from our bull (just used to mover her up ) born 6/15/08. Other heifer is a Code Red from Charlie Bennet great breeding. same cow. she was born the 6th of august of 07. Sell all 3 cattle ffor 2,200or the cow calf pair for 15 hundred and young heifer for 1,200. young heifer is halter brook to lead and has been showen. Very docile . Call 608 883 6722 if intreseted. From South east wisconsin. let me know i will email pics  if wanted i cant fgure this out    FYI the cow in the picture wasnt sucked out she had been away from the calf all day . I had to raise the price due to being cosigned to the world beef expo. go head and bid there other wise these are the  new prices.

Attachments

• calf.JPG
    calf.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 693
  • cow calf 1.JPG
    cow calf 1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 684
  • cow calf 2.JPG
    cow calf 2.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 681

OH Breeder

SB101
If you can get some photos it would help a bunch. I can help you post them if it is a problem.

Steer Boy 101

Im sure we can work somthing out half way that isnt that far for us. I know we travel up that way about 3 times between now and december.

Steer Boy 101

think i got it awsome and i dont have a pic of the calf hes lazy the calf is pure red bull calf with alot of depth of body. its only about a week and half old. The calf had bone and growth with like ii said depth of body. Im not saying it gonna be a chapion show steer but good one

Attachments

• cow.JPG
    cow.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 731

OH Breeder

Female has a really nice udder. Would be helpful if you can get the calf in a pic. Catch him when he is not napping. ;)

Steer Boy 101

Ill take 14 hundred for the young heifer or the cow calf but not for all threee. The bull calf is not weand nor broke he is just a june baby.

AJ Cattle

i will give you 1400 for the calf and mother if you ship it to me for free deal or what

Steer Boy 101

hey bud no i got em consignde to a sale now you gotta be that pprice that it cost me to enroll them to the sale. free shippign this aint no infomertional. sorry no deal look at feul prices

AJ Cattle

i was trying to get yoy money take the 1400 and ill worry about the shipping thanks