2007 Calf Crop Line Up For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

We have really cut down on our cow numbers this winter, but I feel like we are deep in this calf crop. Pictured is a Friction out of a Shorthorn dam. He is a registered Shorthorn Plus. I have also  attached a photo of a Sull.  Final Solution Steer  out of a Double Down cow. We have a very solid set of heifers. We have a Wild Side out of the 2001 Res.Grand female at Indiana  State Fair and Louisville Jr Show. The cow is a Vortec x D. Stuff. named Chantilly Lace.She and the Double Down dam may be seen on our web page at www.showsteers.com/cornell  The heifer calf is as good as we have had in some time. She is for sale, by serious inquiry only. We have a couple very solid  Alias calves and two very powerful Friction x Simi heifers. We will get pictures in the next couple of days We have cows calving until July. Calves due to come by Salute,Shakedown,About Time and a bunch of other hot and old sires.. Hey traders there is a lot of room to make money here!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336

Attachments

• fr2.jpg
    fr2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 851
  • fr1.jpg
    fr1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 840
  • fsol.jpg
    fsol.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 842

feeder duck

The shorthorn steer above is priced at $800. You can travel as far as you want on $4 gas or call us to look at a very solid set of calves. Most of the calves will be priced at $1500 or less. The Shorthorn heifers speak for themselves and they are as good as we have raised in some time. The shorthorn heifers are priced considerably higher. We have one Sept broke and ready to show priced at $3000. Calves are sired By SULL Final Solution,K&A Shakedown(Bet you have not seen one of them in a few years),Triple X(He is a Vortec son bred by us being used by Joel Brooks),Leachman Above and Beyond(Red Angus),Friction,Alias,Dream On,Wild Side.If you need June,July and August  we still have a set of cows due to Wild Side,Salute,Vortec , Final Solution and a few others. 

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I will knock the price of a tank of gas off any calf purchased and paid for before August[/size][/size]

I know that sounds like a used car salesman kind of deal, but I believe we will see fewer families looking and buying this year.

Jeff Cornell
www.showsteers.com/cornell    We will have updated photos on our web page soon.
765-491-2336

OH Breeder

Jeff what is the age on the Shorthorn steer? I checked your webpage any female pictures you might be able to post?
Thanks,
Shawn
OH B

Ruchian

you forgot the "s" on showsteers so the link doesn't work.

www.showsteers.com/cornell

this should though 

feeder duck

Shawn the steer is a Feb. 9th. He is a Final Solution x Dbl. Down. He was a twin and we have weaned the heifer off as a beginner project for a local girls first calf. He is very easy going and doing well on the cow alone.
I will try to get some heifer photos in the next week or so. I should be able to get x-bred and purebred heifer photos. We have a Wild Side out of Chantilly Lace( Res Grand heifer at IN State Fair and Louisville Jr. Show). I will not price her or the other shorthorn heifers  by e-mail or internet, phone only or in person.

Hope things are well your way Jordan. How is school going? Hows the heifer we sent your way doing and is she bred?

I repaired the "s"  Thanks!

Jeff C.

DFSC

Things are great this way...we keep praying for rain! The pacer heifer is doing great...she is heavy bred and due in August with her first calf and she looks great! We couldn't be happier  :). I hope everything is great up your way. Making a trip this way anytime soon?

feeder duck

Jordan:

I will send you some rain. We have had as much bad weather as we care to. Not as bad as some, which our thoughts are with, but bad enough. Glad to hear the Pacer heifer is doing well. She will make a awesome cow. Probably will not  be coming down to deliver calves this year. The Bridges family at Montgomery picked up two very nice Sept. Wild Side steer. There son wanted to stay and hang out in the snow for the day. I sent three nice bred females to Oklahoma this early spring as well. We have had a good season sending cattle south. I will send you some pictures as we get some heifer pictures. I am thinking of waiting on pictures of shorthorn heifers after they are  broke and off the cow. This is a stout set. Not many but very, very good. I have a really cool Durham red just born. She is out of a Red Angus bull called Above and Beyond and a Wild Side first calf heifer on our winner page of our web site called Cheeta Girl. Well I will not ramble on. Stay in touch! Let me know when those female calve, I will get you in touch with a few people lookin for steers.