2007 calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

If you are looking for calves for next season, give us a call. We realize you should not have to take out a second mortgage to buy a 4-H calf. We have calves priced[ from $4500- $650. If you are interested in a stout out cross shorthorn bull to be a part of call us. This one is for real. He is a Wild Side out of a Vortec dam. We call him Dr. Feelgood. We have purebreds and crossbreds as well. Second photo is a full brother to the second place point steer in the Texas Jr Livestock Association Points for 2006. He was champion 19 times and Res. 13.

Call Jeff at (765)491-2336

Attachments

• Dr. Feelgood.jpg
    Dr. Feelgood.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 436
  • mongo.jpg
    mongo.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 421

shortyjock89

red said:
Are you located in Texas? Great calves FeederDuck!

Red

In case he doesn't reply soon.....Jeff lives near Lafayette Indiana.  I bought an Appendix heifer from him to show this year, and she is a tank.  He has really good cattle. He raised Wild Side, and that is one impressive mature bull.  Just thought I would chime in. 

red

Thanks ShortyJ!
I get people wanting calves all the time so it helps to know where they're from.
The Texas points thew me off but I guess since my Ohio heifer is in the run there too the calf could come from anywhere.

Red

feeder duck

No we are located in Lafayette IN as was stated. We have sold a few head the last two years down south and have had some success in selling them and getting them shown. We have been fortunate to have a great family in the Bridges family. They did an excellent job for us. We have sold  brothers to the two calves pictured through Tony Austin and Mark Copus, so it has not been all our doing.(thank you to them). We will have a hand full of calves sire in June and July for the Southern market and will likely make a trip down that way after the first of the year. Wild Side has sired a hand full of really nice calves for us and I can only hope he has worked as well for anyone else that has used him. He is an absolute out cross to the D. Stuff and Trump line and is TH free. We have calves sired by Friction, Cherry Bomb, Vortec,Wild Side,Stone Cold,Loot, and a few other sires. Calves are priced fair and we take care of the kids we sell to free of charge. Thanks for the interest!

Jeff

Wild Side at 25 months coming off cows. He is now five.

Attachments

• WILDSI~1_small.JPG
    WILDSI~1_small.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 490

Dooling1

Jeff,

Great looking calves. I am going to have dad come over and check out your place during the summer months. Maybe for the PACE show in Indiana. He is up in SD right now checking out our ET calves. He reports we are stacked this year with good ones too. But may be interested in talking over bulls and maybe getting some semen. Anyway, I will drop you a line sometime.

Stu
Diamond M Shorthorns

feeder duck said:
If you are looking for calves for next season, give us a call. We realize you should not have to take out a second mortgage to buy a 4-H calf. We have calves priced[ from $4500- $650. If you are interested in a stout out cross shorthorn bull to be a part of call us. This one is for real. He is a Wild Side out of a Vortec dam. We call him Dr. Feelgood. We have purebreds and crossbreds as well. Second photo is a full brother to the second place point steer in the Texas Jr Livestock Association Points for 2006. He was champion 19 times and Res. 13.

Call Jeff at (765)491-2336

Latest posts