3/4 Maine Heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

3GCC

3/4 Maine born march 17th 2008, she is a hard core out of a hotmail/mainetaner, she weight 440lbs this morning when we took the pic. she is just blownout in the pic, but was shown 2 weeks ago and was reserve champion maine to her older full sib, who we have had alot of fun showing. She is a big puppy dog,she has scurs which we plan on removing after a show in beginning of Oct.. she is signed up for Keystone International Livestock Exposition. and will show her there unless someone wants her sooner.her full sib is the heifer in my avatar(?sp). We are located in Nw Pa. any questons PM me and I will get back to you

Attachments

• Patty 4.jpg
    Patty 4.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,152

3GCC

here are more pics of the heifer. the first 3 are her and the rest are of her full sib we are showing now.

Attachments

• Patty S3.jpg
    Patty S3.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 924
  • Patty S1.jpg
    Patty S1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 911
  • Patty S4.jpg
    Patty S4.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 907
  • Carrie.jpg
    Carrie.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 872
  • Carrie2.jpg
    Carrie2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 866

3GCC

here is a pic of there dam. she was a 13 time champion or reserve in breed for us

Attachments

• Shania.jpg
    Shania.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 865

3GCC

who all is planning on being at the KILE(Keystone)? hopefully we get to meet a few of you. let me know and we will look you up.
                                                                                                                                                                                            Brian

3GCC

kane
      what all are you taking and where do you think you will be stalled? I imagine we will be in the Northwest Barn.

kane1598

I am not taking my heifer, we decided to save her up for January, it is hard to get her ready when you live 3 hours away! I will be around working and watching, look for me.