3 YEAR OLD JAKES PROUD SON $3000

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

3 YEAR OLD JAKES PROUD SON $3000

We have a 3 year old Jake's Proud Jazz son for sale. He is a grand son or the Margies Memory 956 cow. He also has a shot of Double Vision and Gizmo in his pedigree. His Reg # is *x4152735 if you would like to see his pedigree on the Shorthorn Assoc. sight.

He is super quiet and halter broke. We have pulled NO calves.He was used on first calf heifers as well. All our summer/fall calvers are bred back to him.  We sold every calf out of him this winter and spring. You can see some of his heifer calves on Linnette Jane's Blog on Steerplanet that she purchased.

The only reason he is for sale is because we are looking to purchased a Red Angus bull due to the fact we will have more Red Angus females than Shorthorn in the next year or two.

I HAD A LOT OF GUYS CALL ME WHEN WE SOLD WILD SIDES SAY "I WISH I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THAT BULL, WHAT A BARGIN."

DO NOT MISS THIS BULL. If I do not get asking price he will not leave. I am not budging in price on this one. KNOT HEAD cow calf pairs are bringing $1500 at the sale barn and he id WAY better than that boys and girls.

Jeff Cornell
Lafayette,Indiana
(765)491-2336

He TH Free PH carrier.

More Information