3XM Heifer Calf...FINALLY ARRIVED!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sassy Show Stock

(cow) So I work at the vet's for HS Work Experience program, left around 5:10 and got home round 5:30 or so. Went down to the river corrals to feed and lo and behold, find a new calf runnin around mama. must've been born that afternoon cuz at 7 am mom was still eatin and had shown no mucous discharge whatsoever, and she was a first calf heifer. Here's this pic, and I'll upload more later! (taken with a cell phone, so I dont know how well it'll turn out)

She is out of my Angus show heifer that I won from the NILE Merit Heifer PRogram, from Harmon Angus in LaVina, Montana, Harmon Lady T165, and sired by a Sim-Angus bull, 3XM, that is triple bred to Meyer 734. Tell me what ya think  ;D

Attachments

• FAITHS BABY GIRL 09.jpg
    FAITHS BABY GIRL 09.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 148

Sassy Show Stock

Here is another pic of the heifer..and her dam. Tell me what ya think please :)

Attachments

• DSC02782.JPG
    DSC02782.JPG
    907.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC02792.JPG
    DSC02792.JPG
    887.9 KB · Views: 164

OH Breeder

It will be interesting to see how the little lady develops. She sure does have some big ears. Nice heifer calf. Mom has a nice udder.

Sassy Show Stock

Thank you, and her ears do kinda resemble a satellite..wonder if one of those big ol Mule Deer bucks came around before we AI'd her? lol jkjk..but thank you and I might end up takin these 2 to fair this year and see how we do.