4 yr old simmi cow/calf pair for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

The cow is a 2006 model (4 years old). She is a BWF.
Right now, she is not exposed to a bull, and I have two straws of Walks Alone to AI her with. (This is just an option. The new owner will of course have control over AI'ing her!)
She is a out of a Meyer 734 son out of a commercial occXsimmi cow.
Last years calf out of Exclusive placed second in a very big and tough class at the Iowa State fair as a RWF! Many wanted to purchase her, but she is staying in my herd!!

Her calf this year is sired by Dr.Who or a Dr.Who son. She calved exactly in between the dates. It is a heifer. Solid black. Born mid-March.

I am located in Iowa.

Attachments

• April Camera 022_crop.jpg
    April Camera 022_crop.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 60
  • April Camera 015.JPG
    April Camera 015.JPG
    821.6 KB · Views: 76
  • April Camera 013.JPG
    April Camera 013.JPG
    762.7 KB · Views: 81
  • April Camera 027.JPG
    April Camera 027.JPG
    808.6 KB · Views: 117

Show Heifer

I just replied to all inquiries. If I missed ya, please let me know, as the live chat with  J.Sullivan is messing up my computer!!
I appreciate all the compliments. She really is a very solid producer and has proven she can flat get it done!

Show Heifer

Several people wanted to see her calf from last year. So, instead of sending a bunch of emails, here she is.
Please keep in mind, this is after 3 inches of rain, no clipping, no "fluffying and stuffing".

Attachments

• RWF Heifer 002.JPG
    RWF Heifer 002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 78

Show Heifer

Yes he is. I bought that semen because everyone told me it would help market the cow. According to the AI studs, Walks Alone is their highest selling clubbie bull. And the heifer is THF/PHAF
If she isn't sold when I AI her, she will get bred to a clean bull. Heck, I might even use some of my Dream On semen! So to answer your question:  It was an option for the possible buyer. 

Thanks Brawndoh. I am pretty proud of her myself!!

forcheyhawk

Hi can you PM me price and location in Iowa?  Also you need to update the date on your camera.  You are about 7 years behind the rest of us.  LOL

frostback

Show Heifer said:
Yes he is. I bought that semen because everyone told me it would help market the cow. According to the AI studs, Walks Alone is their highest selling clubbie bull. And the heifer is THF/PHAF
If she isn't sold when I AI her, she will get bred to a clean bull. Heck, I might even use some of my Dream On semen! So to answer your question:  It was an option for the possible buyer. 

Thanks Brawndoh. I am pretty proud of her myself!!

So let me get this right. It is OK for you to buy and use Carrier semen to make more of a profit on a cow but not for others because they are irresponsible?
Is it sexed male semen? What happens if the new owners get a heifer and 1) sell it to a junior with out testing it and then they breed to a carrier and have a defect calf. or 2) keep it without knowing about the defect and have that scenario. 3) have a great bull and never test it and use it and have defect calves. How do you sleep at night?
What lab did you use to test for all the angus defects? You did not mention she was free for all them.
WHAT A HYPACRATE

What lab did you use and is she tested for all the angus defects?