4H foods

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

All the fairs going on, what are the foods that win/won or are SUPER good. Last year we had a pie sell for more then a steer!!!($4000+)

kanshow

Holy Smoke!!!    How do they go about doing that?  Does the food go into a premium sale too?  Can you only sell one item from one project - pie or pig???

The Jr Leaders price all our foods - I suppose you could get a pie bought for $7-10.00.    WOW... 

blackcows

My daughter is going to enter the cake decorating this year.  I found it interesting that it didn't really need to be a cake that you decorate you can use styrofoam instead.

Mike

BCCC

yes the Grand and Res food go into the premium sell and sell right before the animals sell.... That what we are going for this year!!

farmboy

BCCC said:
yes the Grand and Res food go into the premium sell and sell right before the animals sell.... That what we are going for this year!!

well dang, wish they did that around, forget feeding , rinsing,brushing, fitting, training getting stepped on by cattle etc etc etc etc....... just go in the kitchen and have mom make a pie and take to fair and make 4k  ;D

inthebarnagain

COOL!!  They don't do that at our fair.  They have a dessert auction that is for charity but anyone can bring food for that.  Maybe we could get that going though

justme

My daughter won with white chocolate chip pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting last year.  I won with Pina colda cake.  This year I think were making cream puff cake.

Latest posts