4th of July (Independence Day)

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

Head to Burlington, CO, look at the wheat, hay, and corn crops, spend a great time visiting and playing with friends, water fights, and the town fire works at sundown. Plus, a few of our own.

RSC

Canoe the River Friday & Spend the Weekend @ the Cabin! 2-3 BuschLights! 18 packs that is!

justme

Leaving for Ohio tomorrow.  Gonna spend it cattle-less and enjoy the lake ect. with my kids

Simmymom1

;D  My family (Dad and step-mom) have a condo rented for the week in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  (Dolphin Cove??)   My dad and my brother are taking their boats, so I am sure some great fishing is going to be included.

I am taking my daughter and her friend there for a few days, we are driving from our place in Texas.  I think it is about an 8 hour drive.

My hubby will be left behind because he will be busy driving the combine, they are cutting maze in the fields right now.  I feel really bad for leaving him, but the beach is calling my name.  Hope everyone has a great 4th!!    Lisa

aj

Hopefully we will be cutting hard red winter wheat. I will think of the people who invented freedom and wonder about the democrats now giving all the power back to the all caring all seeing very effecient federal government.

herefordfootball

We're going to my aunts house swimming with other relatives, have a cookout there, and then back to my house and me, my brother, a few of my buddies and his are going to light off some overzeallous bottle rockets!!!

okshowmom

We are having a cook out foe about 50 people hamburgers hot dogs the works and fireworks just have to get hubby to weed eat and mow and daughtr to cleab house I hate when job interferes with my stuff I gotta do at home!

IVORYACRES

Going 2 junior shorthorn show thursday night look around abit try 2 scoop up a couple embryos, friday afternoon northbound back home and boating friday late ,checking heat satday and boating again sunday. And probably getting really silly  ;)