4th Runner Up Miss America

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

I've always wanted to know something.  Is it true that you can tell the bride at a Kentucky wedding because she's the one with the braids in her armpits??  Ha, Ha!!

Seriously, congratulations to your family, TJ!  I'll bet everyone was really excited!!

OK, so here's the real question--We know you claim her as a relative, but does she claim you??  Ha, Ha!!

CJC

I think they had a bull jump the fence from another state and I believe that state was Texas. Just joking TJ.

Show Heifer

Many years ago, I had an Aunt that won Ms. Iowa and competed in the Miss USA contest.  She was one of nine children, grew up as poor as an orphan church mouse, and in a town that had 60 people, and community that had less than 1000.

I will never forget the stories she told when she returned from the contest.... "I had no idea that you could use DUCK TAPE THERE!!"  and my favorite "Spray adhesive is highly underrated!"

Congrats TJ she is indeed a beautiful woman with a very bright future!!

mark tenenbaum

kfacres said:
Tj, I know you're not quite from the 'sticks'.. but you had better not be thinking of servicing that donor prospect...  That just be to much of a Kentuckian thing to do!  Anyways, I guess anything after 2nd cousin is legal though!!! 
In West Va-if she aint good euff fer tha fambly-she aint no good atall O0 <beer>
On a serious note, congrats to the families accomplishments! 

jasper

oakbar said:
I've always wanted to know something.  Is it true that you can tell the bride at a Kentucky wedding because she's the one with the braids in her armpits??  Ha, Ha!!

:eek:

NO THAT IS NOT TRUE ... but, it is funny

combine54

Congrats to your family member...last year, Miss Indiana became Miss America and she is in my family! and a pure dairy family she is from....she can fork show calf sh_t with the best of them!