5 heifers wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

MA106

We are looking for 5 open yearling replacement heifers.  Maines, Angus, Simmi crosses or POSSIBLY a few Hereford heifers.  We are located in IL.

Thanks!

Dooling1

If you were looking for Shorthorns, we have exactly 5 that we would sell on the cheap.

PM me if you are interested.

MA106 said:
We are looking for 5 open yearling replacement heifers.   Maines, Angus, Simmi crosses or POSSIBLY a few Hereford heifers.  We are located in IL.

Thanks!

shortdawg

We have a nice SH Plus yearling that will be open for about 2 more weeks - email me and I'll send video.

ja

We have 5 fall born heifers for sale.  3 are Heatwave out of a maine cross cow.  1 out of Heatseeker out of a simmxmaine cow.  1 out of sunseeker out of a simmxmaine cow.  they are all et heifers.  Full bothers have all ready sold for show steers. 

Show Steaks

We have about 35 open heifers ready to breed, all out of purebred angus cows.
1  sim angus
2 are who son x angus
33 angus x angus
Please pm me.
for price and details
located in iowa will ship if fuel is paid for

Jill

We are in Kansas and have 5 we would sell from Feb-April 2008, they are Maine, Maine X Shorthorn, Maine X Angus, really good heifers, just can't show them all.

Easy

We have thirty maine-simmi rosses and maine angus cross females for sale. all clubby bred females. born august 2008. Problem located in texas. Maybe catch a trailer.

Donnie Paddick

I have some replacement heifers for sale and I am located in SE IL.

Donnie Paddick
                                                                                         618-947-2251
                                                                                         618-562-2717

jeffb1

I helped a family purchase a very nice PB Simme bull last year. Many heifer calves out of comm. straight Angus and low % Chimaines. Can be purchased in a group for limited premium. Email me and I'll try to get a pic of the bull from the sale catalog to you. NO pics of the calves. Don't expect to have any before late summer. Good family, good cattle. Considering for ourselves, but grass availability may be a problem for us. JB

Jill

Here are some pictures for those of you that asked for them, please remember we are knee deep in mud and so they aren't the best.

Attachments

• 2008heifers.jpg
    2008heifers.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 90