8 PAGE AD

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsun

What are your opinions of Goddard Cattle's 8 pages of ads in Show Circuit Mag ? It would appear to me that they would like to be a player in the club calf semen business. 31 bulls listed. Interesting.

Gator

Who dosen't want to be player? Spending money don't automatically make you an expert.Their herdsman fancies himself a player his exploits were discussed here a few years ago.So time will tell. The bulls don't look too bad.

CAB

Gator said:
Who dosen't want to be player? Spending money don't automatically make you an expert.Their herdsman fancies himself a player his exploits were discussed here a few years ago.So time will tell. The bulls don't look too bad.

I think possibly that Randy has replaced the herdsman since that time that you are thinking about.

Which bulls do you all think are the best offering from  Goddard's bull battery?

red roan

olsun said:
    What are your opinions of Goddard Cattle's 8 pages of ads in Show Circuit Mag ? It would appear to me that they would like to be a player in the club calf semen business. 31 bulls listed. Interesting.
so what if he wants to be a player he has the money. And knows good cattle

MASE

I am curious also, as to which bull or bulls everyone likes of their bull battery.  We have calves on the ground out of Unforgiven now. They are nice calves, not as much hair as a Heat Wave, but very stylish calves and no calving difficulties!

CAB

I guess my favorite would have to be Ace Of Diamonds. I have seen him a number of times and never once did I question anything about him. He's a good complete SH bull. 2nd pick would be Unforgiven. I think if there were enough cows ever bred to him that some would come towards the top. After those 2 it would be a crap shoot for me I guess.

MASE

To elaborate a bit more on Goddard's bull battery....we have Unforgiven calves on the ground, which we like...we also have five full sibs to the bull "TALK THE TALK"...very nice calves...three bull calves and two heifer calves...we just happen to own the mother of "TALK THE TALK"

CAB

MASE said:
To elaborate a bit more on Goddard's bull battery....we have Unforgiven calves on the ground, which we like...we also have five full sibs to the bull "TALK THE TALK"...very nice calves...three bull calves and two heifer calves...we just happen to own the mother of "TALK THE TALK"

Could you please post a picture of the Dam of Talk The Talk? Thanks in advance.