$90.000 Show Cattle Trailer

Help Support Steer Planet:

clubcalve

Yeah that would be great but you would have to sell your house and live in the trailer lol

chiangus

;D  Little nuts, but my opinion there is always at least 1 buyer for stuff like that, finding that buyer may be tough though.

MCC

Aussie said:
What a pity it is in the states freight is the only thing holding me back. ;)

I could pick it up and shove it in the ocean for you Aussie.  ;D

twistedhshowstock

rocknmranch said:
I'm curious to know who originally owned this? Somebody lost the butt??

To me it looks like the trailer is for sale by the company that customized it, my guess is somebody ordered it and then once they had to start paying on it reallized they would be paying forever.  And its a nice trailer and all, really nice trailer, but it just doesnt quiet look like $90,000 worth of trailer to me, I could see $70,000 - $80,000 maybe, but it just doesnt look like $90,000.  I have seen 5 horses with nicer living quarters than that custom built for less?

Aussie

MCC said:
Aussie said:
What a pity it is in the states freight is the only thing holding me back. ;)

I could pick it up and shove it in the ocean for you Aussie.  ;D
Sounds good MCC I will go with that. You pay for it and it will be COD my end  (thumbsup)

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

I dont think i ever seen them judge the trailer. I think its funny how people spend all kinds of money on nice trailers and really nice aluminum setups for when they go to a show, and then they pull some piece of junk into the show ring. Ha Ha so funny, probly should have saved some money for a decent animal instead of looking stylish.

Although i am in the market for a shiny aluminum trailer, i want to build out the living quarters myself though,  and its got to have  small fans all through my trailer.

Jill

I always told my husband I don't want living quarters unless it comes with a maid.  Can you imagine that trailer after a week at Jr. Nationals with my 3 boys in it.  There isn't room to walk in there much less live in it, it is a waste of money IMO, I can stay in a hotel from here to eternity and have someone else clean up my mess for 90,000 and buy a really nice trailer I can actually haul cattle in for the other 30,000 of that price tag.

rmbcows

I would definately have to see pics of the important part (where the cattle ride)  before I'd be willing to spend that kind of money.  (lol)

bwood

rmbcows said:
I would definately have to see pics of the important part (where the cattle ride)  before I'd be willing to spend that kind of money.   (lol)

completely agree. it's really made to do one thing and that is transporting cattle and the rest is just alotta bling.

beefmasterboy24

at a little jackpot show, there was a trailer that was pure aluminum. No windows. And it had this big a/c unit on the back. The unit said it was 53 degrees inside. it was like 100 outside. It had to cost 80,000 at least, It was crazy. :eek:

thebulllady

lol.. I just clicked on the link to take another look at it, and this is what came up:

This ad has been marked for deletion

Did one of ya'll buy it?  (clapping)

Latest posts