Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

999 members, not including the spammers that get deleted.

that's pretty impressive.  way to go cowz, red, dl, jason,

knabe

while i'm on a numbers and political bent, here's a link to Patrick Leahy's legislative trail of what he's been doing (not that i'm for or against him).  you can find your senator's work by backtracking the link to your senator.  amazing they have this much to do since our federal governments roles is supposed to be limited in scope (actually Lincoln stated you are a citizen of the US, not the states anymore with i think the 14th amendment) .

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/?&Db=d110&querybd=@FIELD(FLD003+@4((@1(Sen+Leahy++Patrick+J.))+01383))

here's one buried in the immigration reform act.

Authorizes the Secretary of State to award a grant to a U.S. land grant university to establish a university-based Mexican rural poverty mitigation program.

I wasn't aware the secretary of state had time to be involved in this type of activity.  interesting. 

I think one way to reform Mexican rural poverty would be to allow mineral rights to Mexican citizens, instead of the state, but oh well, i keep forgetting, America is evil and property rights must be eliminated, it works so well for other countries.

DL

Congratulations DRJ - you win the award for being 1000!  (welcome)

Here's Bossie!
(cow) (cow) (cow) (cow)

jason

1005,  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

At the beginning we had lots of fake usernames, but have weeded most of those out and we don't seem to have the problem we once did. 

Congrats to everyone including the mods ..... Red, Cowz, DL

Thanks
Jason