A Blessing

Help Support Steer Planet:

DiamondS

Living in this great country truly is a blessing.  Sure it has its problems, but on this 4th of July, I'm especially thankful.  There are doctors in Omaha, NE right now at 10:30 pm doing a kidney transplant on my father.  Dad is only 50 years old and his kidney's failed two years ago.  Thanks to those doctors and their families for working to save my fathers life!!!  God bless America!

Show Dad

With all our fussing and debate aside this is one great country. But then again it is great because it allows the fussing and debate. Is there a Steer Planet in China or Iran?

Please don't forget those who have  fought (and are doing the fighting) and died to give us this right we call freedom!  <hero>

God bless each and every one of you and may God bless the USA!
<alien>

dori36

DiamondS said:
Living in this great country truly is a blessing.  Sure it has its problems, but on this 4th of July, I'm especially thankful.  There are doctors in Omaha, NE right now at 10:30 pm doing a kidney transplant on my father.  Dad is only 50 years old and his kidney's failed two years ago.  Thanks to those doctors and their families for working to save my fathers life!!!  God bless America!

Amen!  My thoughts and prayers are with your dad.  Please give us an update on how he does!

DiamondS

Everything went well.  The kidney is just starting to filter blood a little.  They are going to move him to an outpatient room today or tomorrow.  I talked with him last night and he told me that he hadn't had to pee in 2 1/2 years but it seemed like all he'd done is go to the bathroom that afternoon and boy was it a good problem to have!!  Thanks for all the kind comments and prayers!  (angel)