A bull that did NOT make Denver...

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

Dozer45 said:
iowa said:
Turnpike Creek in Georgia bought 1/2 interest in him at the sale.   He is not currently registered with the ASA.  His dam is Jordan's Maria #4063107 (  Jake's Proud Leader x Poly CJ Cumberland 5113).   OH Breeder has a maternal 1/2 brother to Blue Moon that is sired by Prince of Jazz.   I have seen Blue Moon 3 times at Ohldes. There was a discussion on the board about Blue Moon, not long after he sold last April in the Ohlde bull sale.  I will post 3 pictures of Blue Moon I took in November, just after he had come back from KABSU.

Can you get semen on him?//// HE IS LISTED on Cattlevisions and I think SEK-1 or the other,just no picture O0

SEA

This thread kinda got off the original topic.

I started a new one.

The bull's name that I was looking for is Blue Moon.

I posted some comments from a friend of mine that sent me an email with some information on the bull.

Thanks!

iowa

SEA....I posted 3 very recent pictures of Blue Moon that show up on the first page of this thread..... Tim and Trudy have semen collected and available.

SEA

iowa said:
SEA....I posted 3 very recent pictures of Blue Moon that show up on the first page of this thread..... Tim and Trudy have semen collected and available.

Hey Iowa,

Could you possibly post those same pictures on my Blue Moon of Tim and Trudy Ohlde post?

Thanks,

SEA

OH Breeder said:
Jakes Blue Moon

Yes?

OH Breeder,

Good picture of Blue Moon.  Would you mind posting it on my later post of Blue Moon for others to view?

Shorthorn Newbie

Anybody have any thoughts on the GFS Creole bulls that were displayed at Denver this year out of Frank Kaehler's herd? I see Genex purchased/leased a share in semen rights on one of them.

shortdawg

SEA said:
This thread kinda got off the original topic.

I started a new one.

The bull's name that I was looking for is Blue Moon.

I posted some comments from a friend of mine that sent me an email with some information on the bull.

Thanks!

Google Turnpike creek Farms in Milan, GA - they are the ones that bought an interest in him

Latest posts