A farmer's advice for the upcoming election!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called "pullets", and ten roosters, whose job it was to fertilize the eggs.

The farmer kept records and any rooster that didn't perform went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of his time, so he bought a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.  Each bell had a different tone so John could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

The farmer's favorite rooster was old Butch, a very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning John noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all! John went to investigate.

The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

But to Farmer John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one. John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Renfrew County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result...The judges not only awarded old Butch the No Bell Piece Prize but they also awarded him the Pulletsurprise as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making: who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most highly coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

Vote carefully...the bells are not always audible!

Cowboy

I knew you had a special "Twinkle" inyour eye when we met last summer, now I am positive!!

;D

Good job my dear -- how true it is!!! hehehe

Can't speak for everyone, but this year (As in most ways the same as every year), by voting for almost any one you are commiting properity suicide! These people just scare me --especially the Billary -- scarey!

Good job Cowz -- you ain't lost the fire !!

Terry

kimbaljd

Cowboy said:
I knew you had a special "Twinkle" inyour eye when we met last summer, now I am positive!!

;D

Good job my dear -- how true it is!!! hehehe

Can't speak for everyone, but this year (As in most ways the same as every year), by voting for almost any one you are commiting properity suicide! These people just scare me --especially the Billary -- scarey!

Good job Cowz -- you ain't lost the fire !!

Terry

I agree completely!
Be careful what you say about Billary, I got a negative Karma the other day. It said for "misrepresentation of the facts." I was not aware this was a court of law.

knabe

for that kharma dropper,

what in hillary's plan involves capitalism.

not saying there isn't one, i just haven't found it.

targeted removal of subsidies doesn't count (ie for the oil industry).  to me, all subsidies are fair game (for removal), especially the 231 earmarks she made for NY, and yes, she was the congressional leader in this.

Jill

Well I don't know about most of the plans, but I can tell you that socialize health care won't work.  I pay 1000.00 per month for family coverage and would like to see that changed as much as anyone, but it has been tried in Europe and doesn't work!

kimbaljd

Where I work there are people from more countries than you can imagine. I spoke with a guy from Norway (who has socialized medicine) and he said that it was not anything to be proud of and that he would take the medical care in the USA over anywhere in the world. He said if you had to go to the hospital you better not be about to die, because you could be there for more than a day waiting.

knabe

that's awesome, only with socialized medicine is moving the funeral home to the hospital viewed as an increase in efficiency.  they better take that over too.

might as well expedite death as well as living is too costly and ruinous to the environment.  might as well be those who disagree, as this is the only way to "unite" the country.  this country has never been united, except during war time, and even then it was tenuous, only 30% of the population was for independence, we were divided over the civil war, spanish american war we were divided, vietnam, korean etc

this business of unity is such a crock.

unity is code for extinction and multiculturalism and the elimination of culture that can protect itself.

be very scared of progress and change and unity, they are the battle cries of communism, facism and every other system that consolidates power to the federal govt.

that's why i say, enjoy this country today, because it's gonna be gone tomorrow.

while you wait for your grandchildren to get home from the bread lines to bring you bread and meat stock for sustenance, you can reminisce with them about how it used to be.

shorthorns r us

knabe said:
this country has never been united, except during war time, and even then it was tenuous, only 30% of the population was for independence, we were divided over the civil war, spanish american war we were divided, vietnam, korean etc

this business of unity is such a crock.

(lol) so are you saying that "W" failed on his campaign promise to be "a uniter not a divider".  when you say that last part you have to use a fake TX accent.

knabe

yes,

the only thing W united was illegal immigrants with your tax dollar.  so i guess he's a divider and a uniter.

oh, i guess he united them with an illegal drivers license, voter registration.  such a uniter.

Jack

Classic one cowz.

Am enjoying watching your election from afar.  Its a shame we don't hear more about Ron paul.  Not that its much to do with me, other than I just heard of a bull calf being named after him ;-)

Peace (and Hi again)

Jack
Webmaster
http://linebrederica.com/

shorthorns r us

Jack said:
Classic one cowz.

Am enjoying watching your election from afar.  Its a shame we don't hear more about Ron paul.  Not that its much to do with me, other than I just heard of a bull calf being named after him ;-)

Peace (and Hi again)

Jack
Webmaster
http://linebrederica.com/

of those people watching the SC debate, >60% said ron paul won the debate.  of those who based their decision on news coverage, if i remember correctly, 6% thought roan paul won the debate.

Latest posts