A few Q's

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Would WMW work on a kind of round musceled heifer??

Also has anyone heard any updates on Star power,  Rocky Balboa, and Tyson??

Ok I have 2 heifer that came into heat today and yestarday... How is the fastest way I can get them back in heat??

Also White discharge on heifers, What does mean besides their in heat?? Doe sit mean they are coming into heat, or what? Too early or too late to breed??

What AI gun is best for starters?? O-Ring Style, Twist Lock Style, or O-ring 1/4 cc Gun 

Bawndoh

Ususally clear discharge (probably looks white) means that it is the optimal time for breeding.  They should be at the end of their heat by the time they have discharge.  Their body is totally preparing for getting inseminated.  This includes lots of blood flow to the "reproductive" areas, clear, slippery discharge that is biologically meant to help with the breeding/inseminating process.  This discharge helps the semen travel throught the cervix, past the uterous, and to the eggs. 
On another note.  DO NOT buy an o-ring gun!  WASTE of money.  OLD technology, and the rings are VERY easy to lose.  Imagine looking for a cheerio in a slough of cattle crap!?!  Use the twist on.  Better yet, there is a brand new gun that just came on the market this year.  I am thinking you should contact an AI rep to get ahold of this one.  Anyhow, it is just snap on.  Instead of a twist at the end, there is just a ring built onto the gun that the sheath "snaps" onto.  You can use the regular blue tip (universal) sheaths.  They cover 1/4 and 1/2 cc straws.
Hope this helps!

BCCC

Do you know what its called??

Which would work better on a  kind if round musceled heifer, Money Man or WMW??

Bawndoh

I dont know what it is called.  Just describe them as being brand new...they came out in January.  They are universal and the sheath snaps on.  They also come with colored ends to that you can color code bulls  if you are breeding several cows at once. 
On the other hand, I dont know much about the bulls you are asking about, so I have nothing. (lol)