A few Sunday snapshots

Help Support Steer Planet:

vanridge

thanks Wyatt! We really feel we are moving ahead. Our cow herd started with what we could afford (right after gettting married) and we bought heifers and cows that people didn' t want to use in their program because of color,or because they were only keeping so many replacements. So really we got the cast offs of others. Then we bought a shorthorn bull, but he really was not what we were looking for. But we had to use him until his time ran out because, let's face it bulls are expensive. We bought a nice black angus to cross our shorthorn cross heifers with and we really like how that is turning out. This year we purchased what we believe is a really good shorthorn bull and we can't wait for his calves to hit the ground come february.

J

JTM

I like the Timeline x Jade bull calf. He looks pretty powerful. Very nice pics!

mangelo

Are you by chance selling the white heifer Jadex80c?
Where are you located by chance?

justintime

mept said:
Are you by chance selling the white heifer Jadex80c?
Where are you located by chance?

The white heifer I pictured is an ET heifer sired by CYT Pure Power and out of Hall Haven Sonny Sue 6N donor. You can see more info on Sonny Sue on our website www.horseshoecreekfarms.com  Not sure what I plan to do with this heifer, but probably will sell her in our fall female sale ( Sun Country Female sale Oct 19th .  We are located in SE Saskatchewan. We offer maximum delivery costs to our buyers and try to do as much of the trucking arrangements we can ourselves. I usually end up delivering through the Midwest US. Last fall I delivered cattle through ND< Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and ended up at Louisville. This is not a money making venture as the buyer is only charged the travel costs.