A.I service around Houston, Texas

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bulldaddy

I think he is looking for hand service not a place to buy semen.  However, Bovine Elite should be able to recommend someone who could breed cows near Houston.

hs1541

Sorry that I wasn't more clear i am looking for someone to breed my sons show heifer. Thanks for the replies so far..

AAOK

Your Ag Teacher or County Extension Agent?  If neither can, I'm sure both would be able to recommend several in your area.

Simmimom

I wouldn't use Knape if you can find someone else... not complaining about their skill, just being practical.  They leave when it is quitting time and get their at starting time and if your heifer isn't ready to be bred during office hours you will be spending money for nothing.  Check with your breeder... ask around other people in the area (you would be surprised at the # of neighbors who have a bull tucked away in the country.

farmgirl

Not sure which side of Houston you are on.  We use Beard Navasota Veterinarians in Navasota.  They have teaser bulls if you need that.  They will breed one after hours with an extra charge.
They will do one cow at a time and they have boarding facilities. 

Good luck,
Farmgirl

hs1541

Thanks for all the all the responses we are located in Dayton, Texas but I don't mind driving. I will try the FFA teacher and the other suggestions. Thanks again.