a Laugh for today.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Joe Boy

I recently was down in our basement looking at old tax papers.  I needed to go to the rest room.  We have one down stairs but it is not used often since the five children are gone.  I used it and noticed that the comode was slow to fill.  I wiggled the handle... you have done it to....  it finally filled again.  I took off the top of the tank.  I was shocked at what I found.  There was a big black water moccasin...they are deadly.  I killed the snake after taking him up the stairs and out side.  I told my aunt about it.  She sent me the funny for today.....

Her neighbor while she lived in Casper, WY was in her 80's and told of a time using the out door toilet.  My aunt and the ladies daughter listened to the tale.  She said that a rat bit her on her bottom.  The daughter said, "And Momma it is still swollen!"

Have a good day!

renegade

I HATE SNAKES :'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant stress that enough. I remember having one get in my bedroom when we lived in missouri or watching them swim across the ponds. Last year a kid brought his PET snakes in and we held them and stuff, i was freaked out a little but still held one or two of them. There was one in the hay the other day (dead) but i still didnt want to touch it - i know times when they have dropped out of hay people were carrying.

Telos

Does your computer screen need cleaning? I thought this is a great way to clean your screen of finger prints and smudges.

http://linein.org/blog/2008/01/11/free-screen-cleaner/

knabe

when i was in college, a guy was arrested for getting underneath the women's camping toilets and taking pictures.  also of note, we used to have a t-shirt,

Cal Poly, where the sheep run scared and the women are lonely.

same thing happened with pigs as a lab class walked in on a guy, married, with 3 kids

these 3 happened in a span of about 3-4 years in the early 80's.