A & M vs Nebraska

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

Its kinda sad that cameramen will have to have armed guards with them when they play Nebraska. But the camera probably did something to deserve that. Probably winked at him or something. ;)

farwest

Nebraska has been close to dead offensively without Taylor Martinez healthy Jeff.  I said earlier.  He's the only spark shawn watson has consistently had in 3 years.   Watson staying will be the demise of pelini if pelini's bursts aren't already.  Defensive Coordinater cosgrove was Calahan's demise.  Calahan would still be there had he fired cosgrove.  The whole offense was built around Martinez.  About the video of the camera man and Carl Pelini.  What is it were talking about.  I guess i'm missing something.

farwest

aj said:
Its kinda sad that cameramen will have to have armed guards with them when they play Nebraska. But the camera probably did something to deserve that. Probably winked at him or something. ;)
AJ, you are a complete mooron.  What does that camera footage show. 

farwest

Jeff_Schroeder said:
Wait a second farwest  on ending it, it looks like it's just starting to get good from what I can see.  ;)

So now it's the offensive coordinator that cost you the game?  Nebraska is 32nd nationally in offensive yardage and tied for 28th in points per game.  That's a tad bit better than the 99th you guys were last year.
Jeff, i've tried to let it die, n you won't.  Your just mad you didn't take the bet i offered you.. (lol)

JSchroeder

farwest, come on now, you know saying stuff like that offensive coordinator foolishness is not letting it die.

You won't see me starting a thread to rub it in, but you can't tell the hornets to stop stinging after you poke the hive.

Bradenh

aj said:
mabeyhe was the one who paid the refs and lost em the game. never know

farwest

Jeff_Schroeder said:
farwest, come on now, you know saying stuff like that offensive coordinator foolishness is not letting it die.

You won't see me starting a thread to rub it in, but you can't tell the hornets to stop stinging after you poke the hive.
No you come on now Jeff.  PM your address.  I'll send you a twenty..  Your just mad you didn't take my bet. <party>

JSchroeder

farwest, don't worry about payment.  Just knowing that there's at least one Nebraska fan out there today who realizes you guys just plain old got beat is enough.  ;)

BDCO

Jeff_Schroeder said:
farwest, don't worry about payment.  Just knowing that there's at least one Nebraska fan out there today who realizes you guys just plain old got beat is enough.   ;)

All i know is The Ags BEAT THE everlivin', everlovin', compound, complex, Fightin' Texas Aggie selling a Guinness World Record 31,005 student tickets, Fightin' Texas Aggie 12th man bringing back bleacher stomp, Fightin' Texas Aggie 12th Man toweled out Kyle Field, Fightin' Texas Aggie senior day, Fightin' Texas Aggie 2-0 at home versus #8 ranked teams, Fightin' Texas Aggie showed College Gameday they picked the wrong game to go to, Fightin' Texas Aggie MAROON OUT, HELL OUTTA Nebraska! A-A-A-Whoop!

Earthmover

Hey cornsuckers get used to losin, next year inthe Big Ten you'll get plenty of practice, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA (lol) <beer>

aj

Who was the camara man. Was he local sports? National tv? Jehova's wittness? Why did poleni attack him? Was he chanting "Nebraska sucks" or what?

cowman 52

Husker 1    there are 5 things that must happen before intentional grounding--  and it takes 5 officials at least to confirm that the 5 took place.  that is the 1 and only play where flag is ever thrown late

farwest

I would agree, lets adjourn the thread and agree it was a hell of a game.

aj

C'mon you started the deal. You tricked me into coming on. An then when video shows up with your coach and his brother going retard you want to drop it? OK

farwest

Your the only retard with what you just said aj.  I don't support the pelini's behavior one bit.  If you could read you would know that. I could really care less if they were fired tomorrow.  Husker fans aren't like that.  I think bo did alot of backing today.  He know he was way over the line on this one.  Carl should be disciplined.  Same as the aggie player who came out of the closet on national tv.