A pic of our son's Simmental heifer - division winner at the Royal

Help Support Steer Planet:

WRS

Hey everyone...just wanted to send a link to a picture of a January heifer that we raised and our son is showing this year.  She was named Champion Purebred Junior Heifer Calf at the American Royal Jr. show this past weekend.  We are very proud of our son's efforts.  It's great to see your kids hard work pay off!

http://www.windyridgesimmentals.com/latestnews.html

RSC

WRS said:
Hey everyone...just wanted to send a link to a picture of a January heifer that we raised and our son is showing this year.  She was named Champion Purebred Junior Heifer Calf at the American Royal Jr. show this past weekend.  We are very proud of our son's efforts.  It's great to see your kids hard work pay off!

http://www.windyridgesimmentals.com/latestnews.html
Congrats and nice to see someone from around here doing well at a major show!  (thumbsup)

Tony

WRS

Thanks for all the nice comments.  Frostback...hey, great to hear from you again!  Not sure about Denver, haven't entered her yet.  She will be at NAILE.  CAB (Brent), she is a HC Power Drive x (D.O. x NJC SVF Black Jewell...a full sib to our NJC Jewel S306 donor).

shortyjock89

What days will you be at NAILE, I'd really like to come check her out if at all possible.

justme

Justin...make sure you look up Juli Nelson, she's taking Nelson26T2 I think he'll impress you.  He's a massive looking critter.

WRS

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
What days will you be at NAILE, I'd really like to come check her out if at all possible.

I sent you a PM, but I forgot to mention that the heifer get there sometime on the 12th and be there until at least the 17th.