Accidental picture ends up cool

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

So my birthday was Thursday, and my parents got me a new camera (Canon Powershot SX100 IS) and i was out in the front pasture trying to set focuses and stuff and just snapping away pointlessly and happened to capture this little moment. HAHAHA....Just as someone sadi previously, the best pictures come available when you are not ready, well fortunately I am good at ACCIDENTALLY taking a cool picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 465

dori36

ShowmanQ said:
So my birthday was Thursday, and my parents got me a new camera (Canon Powershot SX100 IS) and i was out in the front pasture trying to set focuses and stuff and just snapping away pointlessly and happened to capture this little moment. HAHAHA....Just as someone sadi previously, the best pictures come available when you are not ready, well fortunately I am good at ACCIDENTALLY taking a cool picture.

VERY cool!    (clapping)

gilbert07

here are a couple of pictures that my sis took earlier this year that turned out pretty funny...

Attachments

• 100_4833.jpg
    100_4833.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 407
  • 100_4841.jpg
    100_4841.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 413

linnettejane

great pics....i love the second white one!!!  looks like the cow just saw a ghost or something... (lol)