Ace Of Diamonds x Salute?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LFFASHOWER

We have a heifer that we did not breed she is a salute x steermaker she will be 2 in june what does everyone think about breeding her to Ace of Diamonds?

mark tenenbaum

Ace of diamonds is not a hiefer bull-particularly on a salute-huge bws- but  O0great looking-you really want to use proud jazz or a low bw angus bull-and see  how you do-especially with steermaker in the background because some daughters have very small birth canals O0

OH Breeder

I am a broken record on this one

Gizmo
Northern Improvement has been pretty consistent for us.
Check out some of the Lakeside Sires- Nitro and Obvious
Red Angus- Durham's Red program if you are a shorty person Lots of low bw Red Angus.

You could also have her measured - pelvis

I have one cow even bred to a calving ease bull that throws 100# plus birth weight. Her Gizmo calf was 125#'s. She her self is a frame score 7 and probably will move her to reciep status. The dam contirbutes significantly to the BW.

sue

OH Breeder said:
I am a broken record on this one

Gizmo
Northern Improvement has been pretty consistent for us.
Check out some of the Lakeside Sires- Nitro and Obvious
Red Angus- Durham's Red program if you are a shorty person Lots of low bw Red Angus.

You could also have her measured - pelvis

I have one cow even bred to a calving ease bull that throws 100# plus birth weight. Her Gizmo calf was 125#'s. She her self is a frame score 7 and probably will move her to reciep status. The dam contirbutes significantly to the BW.
I know of one NitroXSalute  mating due in early April? I heard that Final Solution X Captain Obvious works awesome -  but not enough on the ground to know for sure?