Ace of Diamonds x White tail Deer???

Help Support Steer Planet:

cpubarn

One of my favorite times is turning out cattle on pasture and letting them "feel their oats".  I have a little ace of diamonds x Dr who heifer that acts more like a white tail deer.  Just loves to run with her tail straight up, except, of course when the old guy gets the camera out....  

Here she is....

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5FaEQZVvQw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US

cpubarn

mark tenenbaum said:
Nice cattle-in really nice shape-man that first one that went by was like a rocket O0

Yea,  they had all been locked out for a day or two, the little red roan always runs with her tail straight up, except when I get the camera out.  She isn't a bit wild, comes right up to have her head scratched, just likes to run. She got all the others wound up, then stopped when I was yelling and waving my arms to get them to run for a video.....  It is our first Ace heifer after a number of bull calves, so we are interested to she how she grows.  

BTW, solid red cow is mom, "rocket" is a Tuscaloosa x K Kim Mikasa, little blue roan heifer is a stands alone....

Just wanted to lighten up the discussion a little....

Mark