Ace of Diamonds

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

I am going to give it up and say how impressed I am with the pictures of this bulls calves. Here are some pics of the calves,  http://showsteers.com/Vogel/index.htm,  and http://www.showcattlepage.com/gatorcattleco/images/2008/9-3-08/Silveira-cattle-08-016.jpg.  Has anyone on here used him or seen him at stud?

NHR

I tried to buy some semen on this bull but was told that he is not freezing good right now and that semen is not available.

Show Heifer

This is just "grape vine" but I heard he was a pretty hard calver.  That is why I didn't use him.
Any one?

justintime

Show Heifer ...... not to hijack this thread, but I was wondering if your baby pictured in your avator, looks more like you or your husband?

Show Heifer

Grin and the eyes are  totally mine!

Not sure where the rest of the stuff comes from!!!

justme

Speaking of grapevines lol...I heard that its a cross from SD's avitar lol Just kidding (lol)

shortyjock89

I used him on my Sonny donor, and my Rosebud heifer.  Now before everyone jumps on me for using him on a heifer, I've heard he calves pretty decently, and her mother or aunt has never had trouble calving, even as heifers.  Not only that, but as much money as I think she's worth, she will be watched very closely when it gets near her time.

TJ

My calf pulling days are over unless I have a fluke.  With that said, it will be interesting to hear how Ace of Diamonds works with that heifer at delivery time.  I think he'd sire some real pretty heifers, but I want calving ease & I could get pretty interested in him if he could be guaranteed to produce that result.  I wont use a Shorthorn bull on my heifers irregardless, but I might use sell Lowline/Shorthorn composite offspring to people who might & they will want guaranteed calving ease, so I can't take any chances.               

cpubarn

He was at Vogel's when we stopped by before the pasture sale.  Excellant calves.  I liked every Ace of Diamonds they had.

They went above my budget, so I'll have to buy more semen.

Mark

yuppiecowboy

Seen three. Three ripn good ones. Heard the bull matured, well, ugly and gangly. Who cares, look at the bull till you get calves then look at the calves. Whoever clipped that heifer needs to get the steer goggles off. Tremendous beast clipped too straight on the hind leg. You can tell by her off side leg she isnt a lock up post legger, maybe its the picture.