ACE ???

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

the calf i just bought is out of a bull named ACE. He is a Strict. business x angus. Can somebody tell me any thing about this bull?

red

Farmboy- do you know, is he a registered bulll? Is he their herd bull?

Red

DL

Now I am not trying to lose karma points here but why not find out about the sire from the breeder before you buy the steer or call the breeder???
run dl run the rational police are after you!!! (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog)

farmboy

cause the steer was nice and it was a deal. I have no problem with not knowing the sire (ACE) and the dams side is a full flush/734 daughter. I'll call him tonight and find out  :) also looking for a good name  (lol)

DL

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]FRED[/size][/size][/size]

farmboy

ive got my heifer in the barn so.....pebbles N Bam Bam  ;D fred N barney  ;D bonnie N clyde  ::) or maybe ill jus call him ACE  (clapping) I originally named the heifer sweetie pie ;D

farmboy

ACE is a herd bull for a club calf place in indianna where Mr. simpson bought the cow. He cleaned up the cow and is said to have some impressive calves so the mystery is solved :) and i think im gonna call the calf ace,snoopy,or...FRED....maybe fred cause my advisors steer is named henry :)