Adrenaline! Bull Prospect for Sale!

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

Bluff Country Adrenaline - Registered Angus yearling bull - AAA registration number 16388074 - FOR SALE NOW Private Treaty!! He had a 76 lb birthweight and would work great on heifers.  Whether you are raising registered Angus show calves, or breeding for club calves, I think this guy has the look that's hard to find in a purebred angus bull.  He is unique!  You remember how he looked as a baby, and this is how he turned out!  He is sired by our herd sire RTM Top Shelf, and several people have been impressed with his sons and daughters.  Here is a chance to add to your breeding program a bull that can really change them!  He had a 38cm scrotal and is semen checked and ready to turn out.  Please PM or call my cell number for more information and details!!  Thanks again... Mark 507-273-7205

Attachments

• Adrenaline907web2.jpg
    Adrenaline907web2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 907web.jpg
    907web.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 67

Show Steaks

wow he looks impressive! really gets my "adrenaline" pumpin  (thumbsup)
looks like he is chock full of muscle and style, i can almost imagine the replacements out of him

bluffcountrycattle

Show Steaks said:
wow he looks impressive! really gets my "adrenaline" pumpin  (thumbsup)
looks like he is chock full of muscle and style, i can almost imagine the replacements out of him
Thanks for the compliments Show Steaks!  You just need to buy him and use him...you won't have to imagine then with live calves next spring!!  ;)  I think he would really click on some maine simmi cross heifers.  Would of been fun to scan him for rib eye, as he has a lot of expression to his top, and still plenty of lower quarter too for a purebred angus.  We've cooled off the feed program to harden them up for breeding so they don't go out and melt on pasture.  I think if we kept pushing him he would be competitive too at some of these state fair shows.  Hopefully we can find a good home for him, as we think he'll really do a good job!!

bluffcountrycattle

LUKE said:
Nice looking bull.
Thanks Luke!  Also, for those that inquired, I have sent the PM's out.  Adrenaline is priced very reasonably, so hope he can get a good home and get to work!  ;D

rtmcc

Heres a picture of RTM Top Shelf's dam.  Adrenaline should pass on some great maternal power!  She is a 6807 X 8180.

Attachments

• DSC06882.JPG
    DSC06882.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 40

bluffcountrycattle

Thanks for the inquiries...PM's were sent out.  Adrenaline is still available, and needs to find a good home with some new girlfriends!  He is priced to sell!  Feel free to call me at 507-273-7205 for more info!  Have a great day!  Mark

bluffcountrycattle

I shot a quick video of Adrenaline the other night out in the pasture...not professional quality but you'll get the picture!  Also, below is a picture of Adrenaline's full brother born 5/21/10....we just steered him and will offer him for sale in Oct on the BreedersWorld online "Rolling with the Changes" sale!  He's a spittin' image if you ask me!  What do you think??   ;D

PS  For some reason the embed feature on youtube put 2 videos on here...follow this link instead to view his video!!  Thanks!  http://www.bluffcountrycattle.com/forsale.html

Attachments

• DSC03045web.jpg
    DSC03045web.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 43

bluffcountrycattle

Thanks for the inquiries...PM's have been sent.  Feel free to call if you have any questions on Adrenaline!  Thanks again... Mark  507-273-7205

bluffcountrycattle

Adrenaline is still for sale if anyone is in a jam for breeding season!!  Anyone down south needing him for fall calves??  I was confident enough to use him myself on 4  late calving cows as he is running right now with them.  Remember the video of him is on our website at www.bluffcountrycattle.com/forsale.html for a closer look.  Might be interested in a partial trade as well.  Feel free to PM me with questions!  Thanks much...Mark

bluffcountrycattle

bentley said:
How much do you think it cost to have him shipped to Stigler,Oklahoma?
I bet we could work something out...perhaps I meet part way, or deliver him south to someone that would happen to be going your way.  Anything is possible!  Are you looking for fall breeding down there?  Feel free to call or PM me and we can discuss more...  Thanks!  Mark  507-273-7205