After Christmas

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steered

I got this from my mother-in-law with a little help from Jill.  I think they are trying to tell me something!

Attachments

• Jack_Ass_002.jpg
    Jack_Ass_002.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 421

showsteerdlux

Basically a bunch of clothes which was all I needed. You just can't beat that good pair of wranglers for Christmas! Also got money and gift cards so I had a good Christmas in my opinion.

Jill

I think steered forgot to give you the loving note in the card that went with the gift. (clapping)

red

His is awesome!!!! I tried my new Photo Shop program on him.
MLK32 & I are going to the Holiday Classic sale Saturday. They always have a donkey for sale. Hat included!
Steered- can he dance? Have you had him on the pole yet? I bet Jill cane give him some pointers!!!

Red

shortyjock89

I had a really good Christmas.  My sister and I got a new stall sign for shows, it says Olson Family Shorthorns on it, and has a picture of a shorthorn calf, and then it has our hometown. Pretty standard, but we really like it.  I also got new Andis clippers (I had a pair just like it, but I wore them out), of course the clothes, some cd's, the newest Dean Koontz book, and some other little stuff.  It was a fantastic Christmas..I plan on using my new clippers tomorrow..and using my mom's new camera to take some pics that some of you might like to see....

red

the hubby & I finally got a new computer. It's taking me a while to get used to it & transfer files.
Here is woody opening some of his presents. He got more than the hubby & I combined.
The other pets also got theirs. Even the barn kitten had a can of cat food. The cows munched on pumpkins. Yes, I'm looney!

Red

Attachments

• 100_1706.jpg
    100_1706.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 407

EONF

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. The donkey is extremely cute by the way! Here is one of my favorite gifts. Its a blower/generator cart. The blower hangs on the rear with room for the hose to wrap around the blower. The generator is 3500 W with a grooming storage box attached to the top. They didn’t.   get it completely finished before Christmas so it still has to be powder coated. Sure does make it easy to move everything and keep it organized.

Attachments

• 12-22-07%20Heifers%20&%20Bulls%20039_edited.jpg
    12-22-07%20Heifers%20&%20Bulls%20039_edited.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 395

shortyjock89

farmboy said:
i got a jackson electric guitar...

niiice....can you play? I have a Fender Acoustic..but I'm left handed, and it's right handed...playing upside-down is hard..I feel for Jimi..lol

Jill

Santa brought the boys a electric guitar, a guitar, a snare drum and an electric piano (gonna have to have a talk with that guy) anyway we bought a new Rocktron amp for 40, they are must more reasonable than I ever would have thought.

Richburg

i got a clipper box but sullivans forgot to put foam in it  :))) i also got new rope halters and neck ties for show....and they sent a neck tie with no rings :)))....other sullivan stuff and clothes

kanshow

My son's birthday is tomorrow.  He is getting an electric guitar & amp - it's the Alvarez starter set so the amp is pretty small.  He has been playing acoustic guitar for a couple years so decided to go ahead with this.  I might be sorry later... :eek:

kanshow

I was wrong.. it's an Ibanez ... has a 15 W amp.  I think I should have asked Santa for earplugs!!!!     

AAOK

We got to spend two days with ours Kids and the Grandbabies.

PapaMimiandtheGrandbabies2007.jpg

red

the hubby & I finally broke down & got our new computer. I love it!!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Christmas! We spent it w/ my parents & one sister. My dad was really in a good frame of mind. It was wondeful seeing him laughing & joking. He gave me a bunch of papers & drawings I had given him years ago. Made me cry that he had kept them all these years.

Red