AKA bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

TimiyaAlexa

looking for some pictures of AKA. I saw him in denver last year and would like to see some pictures of him.

TimiyaAlexa

i dont remember his sire but he was in denver last year he was young, not even producing yet. he was in the yard but i dont even think he had a banner.

TimiyaAlexa

Yes. Now does anyone know where i can see a picture of him or get semen maybe?

Hoof Hearted

I think this is what your looking for. Hope it helps. This is from Denver 2010

Attachments

• DSCN0136.JPG
    DSCN0136.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 191

TimiyaAlexa

guess i didnt see him at all the right angles glad i got to see that picture of him. wouldnt breed to him now.

kfacres

TimiyaAlexa said:
guess i didnt see him at all the right angles glad i got to see that picture of him. wouldnt breed to him now.

i would always take my personal sight- over a picture.. 

IME- the best animals in the world, will struggle to take a 'decent' picture-- whereas the worst- will look like a million dollars in one or two snaps...

Warrior10

Cut the BS said:
TimiyaAlexa said:

i would always take my personal sight- over a picture.. 

IME- the best animals in the world, will struggle to take a 'decent' picture-- whereas the worst- will look like a million dollars in one or two snaps...
Jodie is right, hope you didn't change your opinion on him because of one bad picture or my thoughts of the bull.

Diamond

I watched that bull on the move in Denver 10' and as cool colored as he is, I personally would not use him if the semen was free...

wyatt

Diamond said:
I watched that bull on the move in Denver 10' and as cool colored as he is, I personally would not use him if the semen was free...
that bad eh?

kfacres

WB ShowCattle said:
Diamond said:
that bad eh?

that's what I thought.. I'd breed a hell of alot of **** to free semen...  think about it..  free bull for the year- no feed, no vet, no torn up ****...  no semen cost.. heck, just so I got a live calf out and until weaning...  I wouldn't care if it had crooked legs or not...

If I gave a damn..  I prob wouldn't breed it to my best cows-- but there is a bunch of black cows running around that nobody really cares what they have... they're calves will be sale barn anyways as feeders...