AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppies for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

bobwire

Born 7/1/2011; one tri male and one red and white female.  They have been de-wormed and have had their first vaccinations.  Available for delivery to the Missouri State Fair August 14-16 in the Boer Goat section of the Swine Pavillion and August 18-20 in the Shorthorn barn.  $300 each.  PM me or call my cell 417-839-3184.  I wish the pictures were better, but they don't sit still for long.  Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• ReducedBentley0951.JPG
    ReducedBentley0951.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 52
  • ReducedNichole0948.JPG
    ReducedNichole0948.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 45
  • ReduecedNicholeBentley.JPG
    ReduecedNicholeBentley.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 51

Sassy2899

Where are you all located? When did they have their first vaccinations?

bobwire

We are located in Buffalo, MO - about 30 miles north of Springfield.  I will be giving them their first vaccinations today.

bobwire

These puppies are 8 weeks old today and ready to go.  They are up-to-date on vaccinations and de-worming; paper-trained, and after making two trips to the Missouri State Fair last week, they are crate-trained and leash-trained.  They are penned during the day inside, and have lots of turn-out time in the evenings when they are exposed to cats, chickens, goats, cattle, and other dogs.  We have a tri male, Bentley, and a red/white female, Nichole. AKC application included; $300.00. 
I would consider a trade if you are somewhat close for square bales of alfalfa, grass hay, or my kids are in the market for two Shorthorn heifers for next show season.  PM me or call my cell 417-839-3184.  We are located about 30 miles north of Springfield, MO.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• BentleyReduced.JPG
    BentleyReduced.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 37
  • BentleyStFair.jpg
    BentleyStFair.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 40
  • NicholeReduced2.JPG
    NicholeReduced2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 35
  • NicholeStFair.jpg
    NicholeStFair.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 39

wdmcfarland

Greetings!

I'm on the hunt for a red, female corgi, pet quality.  I'm hoping to get a dog that's a bit older, but am open.  Any Corgi's left?  If so, age?  House broken?  Good with kids, cats?  We are quite serious about this; have had dogs for 30+ years, and just lost the last of our bunch due to old age.

Let me know, and thanks!

Wayne D. McFarland 661 478 4504

bobwire

We still have the red/white female pictured above.  She is 8 weeks old, weaned, and ready to go.  We live on a small livestock operation and she is around cats, chickens, goats, and cattle daily.  She was at the MO State Fair last week and many children handled her and she was fine with them.  Please call my cell if you are interested 417-839-3184.
Thanks.
Katie Stewart