Ali Cow for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

McHale75

I have an Ali X Witchdoctor cow for sale.  She is a 3/4 Maine.  She is five years old and is moderate with a great front.  She is bred for a June calf to my herd sire (HD BloodstoneXNPS Starlette Rose).  This mating will produce a good Shorthorn plus.  I am located in West Central Indiana and the price is $1250.  PM me your cell number to receive pictures.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 368

McHale75

PM me if I still owe anybody a picture of this outstanding female and I will send pics via cell phone.

McHale75

I have pictures now of the Bloodstone son she is bred to.  Please send cell numbers so I can text you pictures.

mainecattlemother

Do you ever get close to MN.  I will be purchasing some commercials this spring but am looking for a couple upper ends I would purchase now.  She looks really great and would fit in well in our herd.  My daughter actually has a couple Ali cows right now and she is trying to build her herd but I am embarking on a new adventure and will be leaving my employment January 1 to work on my husbands beef and small crop farm but I am hoping to have about 10 to 20 good cattle to sell show stock from and this cow looks like it could have a good future.  If you haven't sold yet I would sure be interested in more info or if you could possibly get shipment near MN.

McHale75

I will try to get shipping to Minnesota if possible.  Please PM me you cell number.