Ali show heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

mack diesel

April Ali show heifer. Registered Chimaine  and Mainetainer. She is excellent at showmanship(knows how to switch)  She and her mom have won cow/calf at 2 different county fairs. In Feb. she won Res. Champion bred and owned Mainetainer at Western bonanza. Plan on showing her at another county fair and our state fair in the next couple of weeks. Sorry, she has no hair I body clipped her about 6 weeks ago. She does have great hair in winter. It has been really hot here.

mack diesel

I am having trouble trying to post my pictures . I have an apple. The pics are in jpeg and when I put them in the choose file spot it doesnt do anything? Can anyone help?

mack diesel

I am a techno tard. I am trying this again ,hopefully with pics. Asking 3900 will listen to offers. Can email pedigree.

Attachments

• 100_0923.jpg
    100_0923.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 100_0919.jpg
    100_0919.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 341

Dooling1

Mack D.,

I have seen this heifer in person, and your pictures don't do her justice. No offense, but she is even better than your pictures.

There is also a breeder in Oregon that is looking for a bred heifer. I am guessing that this girl is probably bred or will be in the next couple weeks. Could be a match if you get together on price.

mack diesel said:
I am a techno tard. I am trying this again ,hopefully with pics. Asking 3900 will listen to offers. Can email pedigree.

mack diesel

ya i know, we will try to get better pics. As far as the breeding goes she will be bred rite after she gets shown at our state fair witch is in early august so she will be bred by late august, we are not sure who we want to breed her to, probly somthing real tiny so it won't get stuck.