ali x all about you heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

sizzler14

This is my lil feb heifer. I like her but shes mine so im supposed to like her. So i was wanting some outside opinions but please try to be professional

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 243

Angus2131

Nice looking baby and I do agree about the legs being a little straight. Overall nice calf! What are your plans for her? Hope sure turns out well for you and good luck!  <beer>

sizzler14

I'd Like to get her sold. In person she has some more flex to her legs. She is stout enough to go market or breeding heifer. I would like to get $1500 for her because i think thats what she is worth. ill post another phot of her to kinda show how thick she is down her top

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 210

sizzler14

Gargan said:
man, she is a lil truck across her top. like her foot size also
Thanks I really appreciate it!! Im glad you like her. Like I said If you'd like to but her, look me up on facebook at Diamond Cattle Company

breyfarm

Just my opinion, but it dont take much to get em to 500 pounds and I think if she turns out alright ur 1500 bucks is low <rock>

sizzler14

breyfarm said:
Just my opinion, but it dont take much to get em to 500 pounds and I think if she turns out alright ur 1500 bucks is low <rock>
Thank You. I will keep that in mind. What Do you think I should consider pricing her at in a few monthes? Just ur opinion

breyfarm

I dont know haha My thinking was with cattle prices now, a halfway decent calf that is 5 to 700 pounds, halterbroke, and hair trained is a 2,000 dollar calf. just me  <beer>

sizzler14

breyfarm said:
I dont know haha My thinking was with cattle prices now, a halfway decent calf that is 5 to 700 pounds, halterbroke, and hair trained is a 2,000 dollar calf. just me  <beer>
True. She will be kept in a cooler so hair and halterbroke is no problem. Trsut me

AndersenClubCalves

sizzler14 said:
I'd Like to get her sold. In person she has some more flex to her legs. She is stout enough to go market or breeding heifer. I would like to get $1500 for her because i think thats what she is worth. ill post another phot of her to kinda show how thick she is down her top

Is that her mother in the  back ground cause if so she is a whale of a cow. WOW! And I also agree $1500 sounds a little cheap if he were mine I would atleast ask $2000.

sizzler14

AndersenClubCalves said:
sizzler14 said:

Is that her mother in the  back ground cause if so she is a whale of a cow. WOW! And I also agree $1500 sounds a little cheap if he were mine I would atleast ask $2000.
Yea That is her mother. Super good cow thats really consistent on siring thick calves. And thanks for the input, I will start asking 2000 for her. I can always come down some. Thanks A lot for all your input

wyatt

you can get around 1000 at the sale barn here i herd our prices are pretty high

Angus2131

sizzler14 said:

I like her. That's the only thing I hate about pics cause majority of the calves look straight legged. I think you can get more for that baby! Wish you the best with her! Please post updated pics on her. Would love to see she pans about weaning time!  <beer>

sizzler14

Angus2131 said:
sizzler14 said:

I like her. That's the only thing I hate about pics cause majority of the calves look straight legged. I think you can get more for that baby! Wish you the best with her! Please post updated pics on her. Would love to see she pans about weaning time!  <beer>
Okay I def. will keep updating pics. Like i said make sure to check me out on facebook at Diamond Cattle Company and you can def see updated pics along with some of my other heifers. Im glad you all think she is worth more. Thank You al for the nice comments.

Latest posts