Alien Update!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Dad

Press Release for October 10, 2008:
Today begins the start of the circus! Simmymom1 has come forth as the well meaning but loosed lipped Planeteer who tipped off the media about my little announcement. Though I hold no grudge (did reach for the plasma rifle first but cooler heads prevailed), this has had it's consequences.

The pictures below show the scene out side with the trucks. And the reports continue to jockey for position inside too.

The press conference is scheduled for tomorrow morning at an undisclosed location for security purposes. But will be posted to the world here on the Planet.
<alien>

Attachments

• 180px-MSH04_news_media_trucks_at_CVO_office_10-02-04_med.jpg
    180px-MSH04_news_media_trucks_at_CVO_office_10-02-04_med.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 535
  • 350px-BBC_HD_SNG.jpg
    350px-BBC_HD_SNG.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 579
  • Media Circus.jpg
    Media Circus.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 570

justintime

I am impressed that the BBC were the first to arrive.I would have expected some of the major US networks to be there first,  but then it may be like church. Those who live the closest are usually the last to arrive.

kanshow

Hey!  I wondered where that big blue truck was going when it came thru here!

He's probably a conservative alien so CBS & ABC are not terribly interested!!!! 

Simmymom1

;D   OMG.... I am laughing so hard that I am crying my eye makeup off now!!!  Yeah, I tipped them off but you know that someone had to step up to the plate and do it.  I am counting down the minutes SD, I hope I can contain myself until you "reveal" yourself to all of us!   <alien>

red

SD- I was going to send you KK after his computer prank but hate to calculate the postage.

I loved the picture of you also!

Red

Simmymom1

Bumping this up due to the fact the "Big Day" is tomorrow!  (thumbsup)

Davis Shorthorns

I am upset, I am going to be in Iowa for the next few weekends and don't get to see the great unveiling!!! dang the luck. :'(

Latest posts