All Natural Cattle

Help Support Steer Planet:

fluffer

I have been searching high and low for all the All Natural Cattle contacts I can find.  We have several lot loads 5 to 7 or 8 weight calves that meet the all natural requirements.  If anyone knows of contacts that feed these types of cattle or are looking for these types of cattle can you let me know.  :)  Thank You!!

knabe

i don't have any contacts, but i sold my two steers directly to people. start your own outlet, there is a reasonable demand if you are close to a city.  the only thing "non natural" in mine is that the grain is not organic, and this is what people want.  they also want a waygu quality steak without the price of $25-30/lb or higher for tenderloins and ribeye's and newyorks, and they want them bigger.  this is what i will sell year after next year out of one of my heifers with semen for male sexed semen from a bull like TJ's, and the next year, keep adding more carcass genes. as for the cows, they are on another project.

http://www.lonemountaincattle.com/why_wagyu_semen.html  and click on the pdf

it shouldn't be that hard to do as there is all 3 tendereness genes present in maines, as well as all 4 carcass markers.  granted these are just genes, and if they are cripples or have fertility, udder issues, then hea, keep culling.  there are people out there who want direct marketed products.  takes a little effort, some loss leaders, word of mouth and good taste.  also, it feels good when the butcher asks you what kind of steer that was.

dori36

fluffer said:
I have been searching high and low for all the All Natural Cattle contacts I can find.  We have several lot loads 5 to 7 or 8 weight calves that meet the all natural requirements.  If anyone knows of contacts that feed these types of cattle or are looking for these types of cattle can you let me know.  :)  Thank You!!

I'm not sure where you're located, but a good rancher friend of mine in Wyoming has sold several times to Laura's Lean Beef.  He sorts a portion of his calves to meet her requirements and, then, when they sell on Superior Livestock Auctions, Laura's has been a consistent buyer.  I think you can Google Laura's for info.  I'd also think Google would be a good place to find others who may buy All Natural.

Latest posts